WWE hardcore title

the predator

I don't think that there is a place for a hardcore title anymore. I never really liked it anyhow, it would take away from the brutal type maches that they have now such as the street fights and hell in a cells, lets leave this title retired.

without Jeff Hardy, Raven, and Dreamer the Hardcore title would be won by a bunch of jobbers and RVD. The best era of the hardcore title is over. Remember when Crash had the title with the 24/7 rule and the mean street posse kept on tyrin to jump him. It might be able to work Shelton Benjamin being paranoid and on the run from people trying to attack him. Or Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly

When you have very few hardcore matches (because of no hardcore title), it makes it seem more extreme when they do something hardcore in a match with hardcore rules, or a hell in a cell maych and so on...

Too much of something spoil the fun....

If you keep the hardcore stuff to a minimum it will make the few hardcore matches seem that much more brutal and extreme....

Therefore the hardcore title should stay retired...

as many off you say, they shouldn't bring it back. for the reason that it makes the few hardcore matches they have now, seem more extreme and brutal.

but allso because it became to much, and wrestler could take about 43 chair shoots, get throwen through a tabel 15 times. and still get up after and do some wild stuff. it was just to unbelivabel, and got boring at the end, because they had to top what have been done, so it became to much.

so as said, no it should stay retired, for ever!

I want another title if not hardcore, something that evolution isn't trying to get every monday. If not the hardcore, then the european, there just are not enough titles . For example, tag team titles, la resistance? they'll lose it to evolution eventualy, intercontinental title, already with evolution, world heavyweight, it will be back with triple H once he comes back. evolution is part of every storyline with a title, it's boring to me, bring back a lower division title and keep evolution the **** away from it

I want another title if not hardcore' date=' something that evolution isn't trying to get every monday. If not the hardcore, then the european, there just are not enough titles . For example, tag team titles, la resistance? they'll lose it to evolution eventualy, intercontinental title, already with evolution, world heavyweight, it will be back with triple H once he comes back. evolution is part of every storyline with a title, it's boring to me, bring back a lower division title and keep evolution the **** away from it[/quote']

Not enough titles? There's too many IMO!

As I've said time and time again beforehand, mould the shows and the titles together to have the following:

All superstars on both shows.

A WWE World Heaveyweight Championship (1st)

A United States Championship (3rd, thus taking the place of the european title)

An Intercontinental championship (2nd)

WWE World Tag Team Championship

WWE cruiserwight championship

SORTED ;)

As I've said time and time again beforehand, mould the shows and the titles together to have the following

don't think they should mould the shows together. I like the fact that there are 2 shows. gives you a better chance to se more wrestling and story lines.

but I don't think there should come anymore titles.. the 6 they have now is enough.

Edited by Guldand