SCSteveAustin Plz Read

Omen

i would like to know if your seat at the tour of defiance was something like Block G, Row E, Seat 14 somthing like that or like really close to that cause u where like right in front of me and your really big if u are, cause i got this web addresse from the woman next to you wearing the ECf'nW shirt

If it was you i said to my mate when i sat down that some massive bloke would sit infront of me and you or whoever that was did lol

I was quite close yes. Block E Row F seat 46. Floored seats, at the back. £50 tickets.

Behind me was a railing, kind of the last of the tiered seats. I stood on my chair for the Triple H match, especially his entrance, but the people behind me could still see. I am big built yes, and nearly 6ft tall. I had my Stone Codl bullet prrof t-shirt on if that helps, and my cap for some of the time. I was with my sister and brother in law.

Presumebly you are talking about Birmingham? As that's where I saw the Tour Of Defiance.

Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to the TWO forums :)

i would like to know if your seat at the tour of defiance was something like Block G, Row E, Seat 14 somthing like that or like really close to that cause u where like right in front of me and your really big if u are, cause i got this web addresse from the woman next to you wearing the ECf'nW shirt

If it was you i said to my mate when i sat down that some massive bloke would sit infront of me and you or whoever that was did lol

Hi, that was me in the t-shirt, and that was my brother who was the massive bloke :)

Do u remember me i was shouting a lot and i think i was the only one cheering for Randy Orton i think u looked round at me a few times with some of my comments i am 16 and my mate was really quite

:wave

Your mate was really quite...what? :)

I might have been looking at you, I might have been looking for someone else, to be perfectly honest, I can't remember. My memory is not what it could be. :dumb I blame all the alcohol.

Quiet was what i ment to say not quite.

Is you brother on thge forums cause i know he took pics so i didn't know if hes posted them cause i took pics and just have to send them off to be developed.

I used 2 rolls of film and a disposable camera(£10 what a scam but i want pics of benoit and hhh)

He's not on the forum, he doesn't get a lot of internet access these days due to working stupid hours. If he ever gets round to getting them developed (and bear in mind he hasn't yet had the films from Smackdown earlier in the year developed yet) I'll make sure he sends me copies so I can post them up here. If mine come out alright I'll post them up too.

I might have been looking at you, I might have been looking for someone else, to be perfectly honest, I can't remember. My memory is not what it could be. :dumb I blame all the alcohol.

You were probably looking for me and AC after he texted you saying we were on the right when we were actually on the left. :D