Dungeon Trained

Paul

Hey there all, could you help settle a couple of arguments I'm having with some mates.

1* Was the Undertaker known as 'Kane The Undertaker' for a while? I say yes.

2* Is JBL a graduate of Stu Harts dungeon? I say no.

But I'd like to know who in the WWE is Hart trained?

As for as I know, the Undertaker has always been the Undertaker, the Phenom, the Deadman or Big Evil....

As for JBL, no he ain't Hart trained, the only current wrestlers trained in the Dungeon are Benoit, Jericho and Storm... Bret, Owen, Bulldog and Dynamite all trained at one time in the dungeon as well.

When Taker originally arrived in the then WWF I believe the plan was to name him "Kane The Undertaker" but that was later scrapped. He may have worked a few shows with the name though, I'm not sure on that.

Guest lastridechick
Kane was known as the undertaker b4 he started he was the "fake" undertaker when paul bearer swapped from the undertaker

If i'm not mistaken, and I could be, the undertaker was part of the Skyscrapers tag team and also wrestled as "mean" Mark Callous.

But never in my history of watching WWE (or WWF as I keep calling it cos I'm too entrenched to change) have I ever heard of the Undertaker being named Kane at any point.

Saracen

Alright people, the Skyscrapers were Sid and a bloke called Dan Spivey in WCW

Glen Jacobs has played the fake Diesel and Issac Yankem and Uniborn and Kane

He isn't related to Mark Calloway in real life either

The fake Undertaker was played by Brain Lee, currently in NWA-TNA... He also played Chainz in the early 90's and was fired by the WWE because he made a wild accusion at Vince McMahon, claiming he felt him up.

the undertakers debut was as the undertaker but in a dark match or something they may have called him that because it is a better name really.

i wouldnt of tought JBL would of trained at the dungeon and the only current WWE star to have trained there who i know of was Benoit

The fake Undertaker was played by Brain Lee' date=' currently in NWA-TNA... He also played Chainz in the early 90's and was fired by the WWE because he made a wild accusion at Vince McMahon, claiming he felt him up.[/quote']

Chainz?

You mean Nailz..? The prison guy who whupped Virgil on a regular basis?

Cheers!

One of the two characters Nailz or Chainz was played by Brain Lee I am damn sure, and he was fired because of my said reason.

Do place this in your minds though, just because the original protrayer of a gimmick has gone does not mean the gimmick dies... Razor Ramon, Diesel, Max Moon, Los Conquistodors ring any bells?

according to what i've picked up over the years, our Undertaker did have a couple of dark matches whilst billed as 'kane the undertaker' before his series 1990 debut as the plain 'The Undertaker'.

Sounds a lot better than Kane the Undertaker hey! Much like in his book, Mick Foley's ring name in the WWF 1996 was going to be 'Mankind the Mutilator' and that was dropped too thankfully.

Although Thurman 'Sparky' Plugg seemed to have made it through the gap! and Rockabilly....