I Need A Wrestling Expert's Answer.

Gee2k4

What's the deal everyone?

This is Gee2k4 asking a question to any wrestling expert that is reading this letter. My best friend and I are at odds about two Mexican Wrestlers. These two wrestlers are Chavo Jr. of WWE Smackdown, and Jueventeaud Gurerra. I have been searching for the answer just so that I could prove to him that he is wrong, but so far, no one has responded to my question to my knowledge. My question is; are Chavo Jr. and Juenventeau the same wrestlers in the WWE? My best friend seems to think that Juenventeau has now taken on the roll of Chavo Jr on Smackdown, I say that they are two different people. Which one of us is right? My best friend will want to test your wrestling knowledge just to make sure that you are a reliable source. Really, he just can't accept when he is wrong, and this is his way to try and see if in fact your knowledge is greater than his. Please, please someone respond to this question so I can shut my best friends mouth. Thanks a million, and you can email me personally. This will make it all the more better, so I can forward your answer so that he can see it for his own eyes

Gee2k4

Your friend is mistaken

Though i do not claim to be an expert i have watched wrestling since 1975 at the age of five i saw many matches at Liverpool Arena and Birkenhead, i have been to numerous WWE events and at one time was an avid NWA/WCW watcher so i am in a decent position to tell your friend that Juvi and Chavo are two different people. Chavo is the nephew of Eddie and Hector and the son of Chavo Classic Guerrero's. Juvi is a Guerrera and was known as "The Juice" in WCW before he was sacked for stripping off his clothes whilst extremely drunk on an infamous flight from England or Europe whilst working for WCW. I last saw him on TNA on TWC. The Rock once referred to Juventud on an episode of RAW in a putdown on Chris Jericho.

Spiritchaser.

Crystal.

Chavo is baldng and has stubble and doesn't fly at all... Juvi is shorter, has long black hair and does amazing aerials...

Their names are spelt differently! Have you both even seen the guys wrestle before?!?!

If not then if you have the Wrestling Channel then watch NWA-TNA for Juvi and obviously watch WWE Smackdown for Chavo.

If you have ever seen Juvi without his mask as he wrestled as WCW cruserweight champion then you would know that he and Chavo Gurrero jr. are two different wrestlers.

Not to mention their distinct wrestling styles.

Chavo is a more ground based wrestler while Juvi is a classic high-flying Luchador.

Also, Juventeud Gurerra is not his real name.

I believe it means Youth Warrior.

If anyone knows for shure about the meaning feel free to correct me!

Thanks for the response. It's a crying shame that I have to prove my friend wrong as a blind man. Although I can't see, I still have some visual memories of what wrestlers looked like. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

To answer your first question, yes, I remember what both wrestlers looked like for the most part. Fortunatly, I retained somewhat of a memory despite losing my eyesight. I knew the answer to the question that I asked, I just needed some proof from you folks to back me up. As for your second question, Y2J would be a great challenge for Latino Heat. Smackdown is in desperate need of some talent, and Y2J would be a great start. Thanks for your response, I do appriciate it.

Gee2k4

Thanks for your reply. I have a decent memory of what the two wrestlers looked liked. I needed extra backup to prove that I was right in my assumption because as I stated to a few other people, I am blind. I know that my friend thinks that he knows it all, but once again, I proved him wrong. Hey, Thanks a lot for the response, I really appriciate it.

On the subject of Mexican Wrestlers, i have a question?

Who is/was Pantera.

I've seen him on "No Way Out of Texas" 1998, against TAKA Michinoku for LightHeavyweight title, i thought it was a great match, And "Brian Christopher" was a guest commentator, him & King were funny together.

The point is who or what is Pantera

Juventud Guerrera is indeed that guy. But he is an amazing talent. Unfortunately, he was fired from WCW after taking ecstasy and running around an Australian hotel beating up coppers and screaming "I came into this world naked and that's how I'm gonna leave" or something to that effect.

Shame, for such a great talent, he is amazingly immature. But I can guarentee you, both men are completely different. The proof is that both men were working for WWE and TNA at the same time respectively (Chavo Jr for WWE, Juvi for TNA). No one man has a contract with both companies at the same time :). Plus, Juvi still has his hair, whilst Chavo is, as has been said, balding.

And whilst Chavo's real name isn't too dissimilar to Chavo Guerrero Jr, Juventud's real name is very long and different :)

In order to understand what is on my computer, I use a speech program called Jaws. This speech software costs a little more than $1000. This is my way of communicating with you and other people on this forum. As long as I have this software, then I don't need any assistance with reading any text on a computer, unless the website that I'm trying to access is not speech friendly with my software. In this case, I simply don't use that website. Needless to say, it costs us blind folks a pretty penny to surf the web!!! I give all of the props in the world for allowing this website to be blind friendly. Thanks for asking me this question, I really appreciate it. Mad props to the owners of this website!!!

cactus Jack, thanks for your response. I've been saying that to some degree to my best friend for about 2 weeks now. I guess that he feels that since I'm blind, I'm not suppose to know any better. Thanks once again for helping me prove my point.