-Most Resilient WWF/E Champion-

JC

One thing I have always pondered over is the wwe biography on HBK that says he is the most charismatic champion (FAIR ENOUGH) but then it says he is undoubtably the most resilient Champion (Not too sure).

Now don't think for one minute I'm gonna run down one of my favourite wrestlers of all time, I mean just look at his record since WM 12.

But HBK in my view always made it out the cool-guy way, sorta got through match by total luck if ya get me. I think one wrestler (even though his title reign's weren't even a 1/6 of hbk's) deserves to state his argument, and that guy is Mic Foley.

Obviously Mic didnt hold the belt THAT long at all but if I think back to the matches he went through with the Rock (I quit, Anywhere falls, Last man standing) and the stuff he put himself through he in my view is defintly one if not thee best Resilient Champion.

Let the Argument Begin..............

Mick Foley was definatly the most resiliante WWE champion of all time!

Name one other Wrestler who could take that kind of puishment[i quit match-[u]13 steel chair shots[/u] to the head and then afterwords askes if the crowd got their money's worth!(sic)] and still keep ticking!

Well besides the Undertaker anyway!

I know I ain't a HHH mark but I have to say he's up their too... He took punishment in HITC matches, he's bleed, he's gone out there and fought on damaged quads, elbows, knees and groin muscles, for sheer pain that alone puts you through he is up their with Foley.

I think there's a difference here between resilent in a worked way, or resilient in a shoot way. Mick obvious took a lot more damage than HBK did in most of his matches, but generally he lost all those matches.

HBK was booked to get beaten up for a while by much bigger guys, but then mount a comeback and win the match, hence he was more resilient since he took all the other guy had to throw at him and still managed to win.

Ed

I think there's a difference here between resilent in a worked way, or resilient in a shoot way. Mick obvious took a lot more damage than HBK did in most of his matches, but generally he lost all those matches.

HBK was booked to get beaten up for a while by much bigger guys, but then mount a comeback and win the match, hence he was more resilient since he took all the other guy had to throw at him and still managed to win.

Ed

Spot on.

In terms of a booked sense HBK is probably the most resilient champion ever and in terms of a real or shoot sense then Foley would likely be that.