JBL The New WWE Champion?

Marc McCann

You do realise that is impossible for 2 reasons:

1. Vengeance is a Smackdown PPV

not true...due to the great american bash being on june 27 and vengeance being on july 11, that would leave only 2 weeks between SD ppv's

thus, vengeance will be a raw ppv this year (orton is on the poster) and armageddon will be changed to a smackdown ppv

my source is the WM XX program which lists the ppv calander...everything else remains the same

Edited by tazz13

JBL will not be the WWE champ, he may be a future US champ fueding with Cena before Cena goes on to the top tier...

The fact is apart from Cena who has the SD side go thats a strong face along with Eddie... a heel champ wouldn't work, a face champ with Dupree or Bradshaw challenging or a Raw jumper would be the soultion....

There is NO WAY that WWE would risk not only putting a Heel champ on SmackDown while its beginning to lose a hell of a lot ratings especially when they have taken so long 2 build Eddie as championship material beating Angle & Lesnar to 2 biggest names that were on SmackDown since the Brand Extension to lose to guy that just 3 monthes ago would have been considered not even European contender worthy

I think the WWE is so into Eddie at the moment I can't see them giving JBL the belt. Hopefully the Bash will be the end of the Eddie/JBL angle and we will be able to see Eddie go on to maybe have a decent feud with RVD.

As for JBL, I love his character but he's not main event material, probably get a run as US Champion or something.

JBL just isnt good enough to be WWE champion, a heel champion needs to be hated by the fans, fairly solid in the ring, and basically ten times better than JBL is now. I can see him losing his rematch and being degraded to the mid-card for the next few months.

I think JBL will win the big one all right, but not at The Bash. If he is going to win it will be at Summerslam. He is not really ready for the belt though as even though he is a good talker & a great character he is just not very good in ring. Edited by The Icon

Guest StylesClash
I dont know why but I can see Kurt Angke beating Eddie at The Great American Bash. Someone will put jbl on the shelf (hopefully) after a sneak attack and then the mystery person who fights Eddie at The Great American Bash is Kurt Angle. Or maybe Big Show could fit into this slot.

I am pretty certain JBL will win the title at some point. They are putting the guy over so much, along with Eddie, so the final way of getting crowd heat is for Eddie to be cheated out of the title somehow by JBL, but then for Eddie to win it back to HUGE pops.

This should all happen before Summerslam, and then Kurt faces Eddie.

Cheers!