auction.wwe.com

Dickie Hyde

I was just wondering if anyone has taken a look at the new auction section on wwe.com recently?

I find it to be pretty amazing, especially the items that they are selling, but anyway here's my story of sorrow:

I looked onto the auction website and they were selling a signed ripped RAW t-shirt worn by Triple H on the day of the draft. I had the money and this item was going to be mine, and I was going to frame it. Especially as Triple H is my favourite active wrestler.

So, off I go to register on the website, and it turns out you have to be living in the USA to purchase it. They only ship to the US. IMO, that sucks, as there are many diehard fans over here in the UK who would bid loads on that website. It's like an ebay heaven for any WWE fan!

I would like to know your opinions on this website, and if you haven't taken a look yet I advise you to do so, it's very interesting. And one more thing, do you think they'll eventually let UK fans register and bid? And ship to the UK? :P I don't see why they don't, wwe shopzone does... :roll

Why don't you just set up a PO Box address in the USA, and then have a forwarding address to your home?

They'll ship your goods to the Post Office, who will then forward it to you! Easy.

Cheers!

Could you please explain to me how you do this? I'm very interested, and of course, confused. I suck when it comes to things like this :P

Any information would be appreciated, cost, what to do ect...

Cheers,

SCSA :)

Maybe boyo really is ultimate boyo? Not that I ever doubted it :lol

BOYO SPEAKS:

For a PO Box address in the USA you'll need to get in contact with the USPS (US Postal Service) - or even try your local Post Office, they SHOULD have a leaflet detailing overseas accounts.

You would be renting your PO Box for a year. I have no idea what the amount is for 12 months, but I know that when it comes to renewing it, it becomes cheaper if you hardly use it, and vice-versa.

Of course, you would have an immediate forwarding address. Let's just say your PO Box is in a crappy US state (New York would be more expensive than Utah etc), then when your parcel is delivered to your Utah Mail Center, they would access your account and see that ALL MAIL is to be forwarded to Britain, and when the postman knocks at your door, you will pay the extra tax. Easy.

ULTIMATE BOYO SPEAKS:

Now then, this is strictly for pros. Want to NOT pay customs tax? NOT pay shipping?Listen up, as Ultimate Boyo will say this only once...

If you are planning to buy lots of stuff, or expensive stuff like WWF belts or a Diva or two, or some stadiums, then set up TWO PO Box addresses: one in the US (in a craphole like Utah), and one in Britain. The difference? Set them up in a "Business Name".

1. Repeat what Boyo said (above), execpt do NOT open the PO Box in Utah in your name: call it "SCSA Ltd" or something. Have a forwarding address, to your UK PO Box.

2. Your UK PO Box would also be set up under your "SCSA Ltd" name. That PO Box would also hae a forwarding address - your home address.

Why is it cheaper? Because now you are techinally an "International Company" and not a "person". And you are not "importing stuff from the USA" but instead "moving your private stock around".

You pay massively reduced shipping, and no customs tax. Again, this is because you technically, are NOT importing stuff, just simply "moving stuff around privately".

Earn your spurs kiddo.

Cheers!

Well, thanks very much, a few questions:

Where do I start? The ultimate boyo theory is the one for me.

I'm only 15, can I still set up a business po box? If so what do I ask my local post office? Just for information leaflets on it all ect?

Cheers,

SCSA

P.S. Honoured to be talking to the ultimate boyo!

ULTIMATE BOYO SPEAKS:

Now then, this is strictly for pros. Want to NOT pay customs tax? NOT pay shipping?Listen up, as Ultimate Boyo will say this only once...

If you are planning to buy lots of stuff, or expensive stuff like WWF belts or a Diva or two, or some stadiums, then set up TWO PO Box addresses: one in the US (in a craphole like Utah), and one in Britain. The difference? Set them up in a "Business Name".

1. Repeat what Boyo said (above), execpt do NOT open the PO Box in Utah in your name: call it "SCSA Ltd" or something. Have a forwarding address, to your UK PO Box.

2. Your UK PO Box would also be set up under your "SCSA Ltd" name. That PO Box would also hae a forwarding address - your home address.

Why is it cheaper? Because now you are techinally an "International Company" and not a "person". And you are not "importing stuff from the USA" but instead "moving your private stock around".

You pay massively reduced shipping, and no customs tax. Again, this is because you technically, are NOT importing stuff, just simply "moving stuff around privately".

Earn your spurs kiddo.

Cheers!

One quick question though on this, how long before the tax man comes along wondering why you haven't registered your Limited company and haven't resgistered said assets in your tax return?

And how long in jail do you reckon it is for fraud?

Just asking cos i'm a bit dubious about the legality of this scheme

Saracen

That's just it, Saracen, the tax man would want you to think this is illegal, and yes, you are bending/manipulating the rules, but it's totally legal.

No, the taxman and customs won't like it, but there's nothing to stop you doing it. These laws about "moving private stock" instead of "importing" were concocted to encourage big businesses to settle in the UK. There's nothing to stop anyone else taking advantage of this, though.

As for registering your business "SCSA Ltd", and making it seem legit - EASY. All you'll need is order form paper - easily bought from a decent newsagent, a ring binder, and a business account at your bank set up in the name of "SCSA Ltd".

Get a friend to fill in an order for (ie: US Title Replica Belt), and give it to you. You would give your friend the amount of money for the belt ($1000) and he will put it in his bank account and wait for it to clear. He will then put this money in your "SCSA Ltd" business account, and you will place the order at wwe.com, paying for it with your business account credit card.

WWE will deliver the belt to your US PO Box, who will then forward it to your UK PO Box, who will then forward it to your home, it would take about a month tops.

And what if the taxman asks "what kind of business IS "SCSA Ltd" anyway?", you import wrestling memorabilia. You can prove this with all the stuff you've bought, and all the orders you filed nicely away in your ring binder (get different friends to fill out the order forms...).

Piece of cake.

But you MUST be over 18 to do all this, I've just found out.

Cheers!

Just before I sign off on this thread...

Don't just take all of the above for granted, or as gospel, or reversingly, don't just disbelieve it, either.

International trading and shipping laws are constantly changing, so have a word with someone you know and trust who you know is knowledgable on these things.

Cheers!

Well I'd like to go about it easily, being 15 of course, without setting up new bank account ect...

Is it possible to set up a PO box in the USA and have it forwarded to my home? How much would this cost? And where's the bst place to get it set up?

Should i go into my post office and ask for information leaflets ect?

Cheers,

SCSA