What Is The Worst Fued In Recent History

Bielok

This question has probs been asked before, but i was wondering, wot in your opinion has been the worst fued in recent history (since the draft), mine has to be the recent Smackdown one with Chavo and Jackie, IMO the Cruiserweight belt could be the belt that gets the show back on track but the lack of depth in the Cruiserweight pool make fueds repetitive. Edited by Bielok

Kane/Lita has gotten quite stale recently. Kane was once again hyped up to reek havoc onto RAW and the WWE. He started off doing just that, but as a monster, it's like he's fallen for some diva?

I mean, lets think about the question. I presume that you are all thinking along the same lines as me, that Lita slept with Kane. I'm probably totally wrong about it, but that's just what I think. If that is correct, then I think it's pathetic. Kane should be destroying Lita, not trying to sleep with her. If he destroys her now then so be it, possibly a good storyline; but if he keeps stalking her without taking any action then it will kind of grow old on me.

With a World Title shot in hand, Kane needs to move on to bigger and better things.

I now have visions of Kane sending Matt pictures of him and Lita sleeping together :lol Ewww that's grose! :help

HHH and Steiner. Has given us the worst main event in wrestling history (and that includes the Jake Roverts v Sting in WCW). Plus that pose down was difficult to watch too. Well probably not for Boyo!

LOL

OJ mate

I always thought the Dawn Marie vs Torrie Wilson feud was crappy. Especially as DM was responsible for Al Wilson's death? Or something like that? All forgotten now of course, now Playboy has come calling...

Since the draft, I thought Coach vs Tajiri was LAAAAAME!

Cheers!

I have to agree with Chris2K on one level, HHH/Kane, HHH/Steiner and HHH/Nash all did suck. I have to add Jackie/Chavo and Steiner/Test (Although the main feud was interesting, it dragged out WAY too long). Also, anything with McMahon in it I really haven't liked. I love seeing Mr McMahon on TV, but not his evil owner character. That just drives me crazy. I like his character from the DivaSearch though. The happy, encouraging yet business-like character.

Steph v Trish... Stacy v Torrie... Dawn Marie v Torrie... Molly v Lita... RVD v Flair.... Jericho v HHH over the undisputed championship... Rico, Chuck and Billy v Rikishi... DDP V Undertaker... A-Train v Kane...

Anymore to add?

The main problem with the DDP v Taker feud was the writing. The stalking of Takers wife was really good and creative. I think it was a great way to bring DDP into WWE. Once DDP revealed himself to be the stalker it all went downhill. The matches were poor and having Sara beat up DDP was insulting.

i actually thought that the HHH v Steiner fued was pretty good, I seem to remember the arm wrestling contest and the posedown being very entertaining. It was just there matches that sucked, but the actual fued was pretty entertaining

I think Coach v JR in the summer of 2003 was pretty boring and ulitmatley pointless

I know.. I want Taker to make me famous... this was DDP a former 3 time World Champ, a star on WCW national TV and ppv's and a key figure in a motion picture... (Ready to Rumble remember)

Stupid or what, the WWE really did think WCW was the minor leagues....

The stalking of Takers wife was really good and creative. I think it was a great way to bring DDP into WWE.

UT stalked Linda McMahon

UT stalked Stephanie Mcmahon

Stone Cold stalked Vince

Stone Cold stalked Brian Pillman

Any others? That angle has been beaten with a stick with way too much frequency.