Have any of you ever met Hulk Hogan?

the_original

I havent, although its something I am desperate to do. I have friends in NY who mat him in 2002, though, and one of those guys said when they got to the front of the line and Hogan was sat behind the desk, he shook my friends hand and said "Whats going on Brother?!" and my mate said he couldnt speak and was just staring at Hogan.

He said it was awesome and he was star struck, and this guy isnt even a big Hogan mark, he said there is just something about him in person.

Oh, he also said Hogans arms were so big in person, they looked bigger than my friends head. lol

I'd like to meet Hogan and ask him one question...

What out of all the great events you have headlines, out of all the wrestlers you've faced, out of all you've been through stands as the greatest in ring moment for you?

Oh and how do you get so Orange, do you bathe in Tango?

What out of all the great events you have headlines, out of all the wrestlers you've faced, out of all you've been through stands as the greatest in ring moment for you?

I'd love to meet him too, even not being a big Hogan fan. The guy's a legend. I hope you meet him someday BeltMark, or atleast see him at a live event. You deserve that...

I'm now visulising Hulk Hogan in one of those tango adverts, with the whole hit of the fruit :lol top stuff :thumbsup

Through various different interviews etc, I imagine Hogan would tell you his greatest in-ring moment was WM3, slamming and pinning his friend Andre in front of all those people.

But then Hogan would have trouble remembering the whole details as he thought Andre (according to his book) died not long after Mania 3...

If I were Hogan then the biggest moment for me would have been becoming the first IWGP champ beating Inoki, then Andre at Mania 3, followed by when he finally got in the ring with Ric Flair.

But then Hogan would have trouble remembering the whole details as he thought Andre (according to his book) died not long after Mania 3...

If I were Hogan then the biggest moment for me would have been becoming the first IWGP champ beating Inoki, then Andre at Mania 3, followed by when he finally got in the ring with Ric Flair.

Hogans book had alot of factual errors, but he still has said many times that he loved his match with Andre, he classes WM3 as the biggest moment of his wrestling life.

I would also imagine WMX8 vs the Rock would be one of his favorites, seeing as he got some of the loudest ovations in wrestling history and the Rock got booed out of the building.