Flying referee?

Dickie Hyde

Now I don't know the name of this referee, but I've got to know about this anyway and thought it would make both an interesting and entertaining discussion.

Whilst watching an episode of RAW, which was ruffly 2 weeks ago I think, I noticed a new referee whom I had not seen before. He only caught my eye as whilst counting for the pin his legs would fly up into the air after each count. I cannot remember which match he was officiating but I found this thoroughly amusing.

Lately I have noticed that that particular referee still jumps slightly, but not very high at all. My guess is that it was totally natural to him and that the WWE questioned it and eventually told him to tone it down. I presume that the referee himself knew about this, as it's not something you, or someone else couldn't really NOT notice.

As far as I know, he still officiates on RAW as I saw him last night at the Birmingham NEC for the Tour Of Defiance. Seems to be a good young referee to me, certainly has some go in him.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this particular referee and his strange movements? Any info on him would be appreciated...

ha ha ha ha ha ha hha HA HA O MY GOD THAT REFS FREAKIN JUMPIN 20 IN. IN THE AIR!!!! WAT A FREAKIN....UH AHHHAHHHAAAAAHHAA

-Me 9:49 PM

April 2004

courtesy of WWE Monday NightRAW *mondays at 9pm Only on

~Spike TV~*