--Line-up for the Great American Bash PPV:

*Eddy Guerrero vs. JBL in a bullrope match

*Undertaker vs. Dudleys in a handicap match

*John Cena vs. Booker T for U.S. title

*Rob Van Dam vs. Rene Dupree in a flag match

*Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Jindrak

*Rico & Charlie Haas vs. Chavo & Chavo for tag titles

*Kenzo Suzuki vs. ?

*Dawn Marie & Sable vs. Torrie Wilson & Miss Jackie in 2/3 maches: First match in a chicken fight in the ocean with the woman who falls losing; second is a beach volleyball match; thrid is a four-way sandbox match

I dunno if this is 100% yet, but take it for what it's worth.

I saw it on a site today and I have to say it makes sense after this Smackdown... good to see Booker getting out of a meaningless run with Taker for a solid run with Cena and Dupree and RVD will hopefully be a cut above the Flag match he had on Raw last year...

Oh and of course the main event, we haven't seen a bullrope/dog collar/strap match in the WWE for a while now and of course it ties in with the Texan image of Bradshaw.

Doesn't look to bad, although I doubt people will buy it, considering Bad Blood looks to be quite a strong card. For thoose people who will only purchase one PPV in June, I think most will go with Badd Blood rather than GAB.

I'd like to see Booker get the US title at the PPV, hopefully should be a pretty good match with Cena.

Its just a match where the two wrestlers are tied together at the wrist by a rope.

U mean a strap match? only they'll make it less painfull with a rope! how womanlly is that! I remember the strap match between rock and hhh at fully loaded 99, that was really well done, and also kinda put HHH on the map for his first WWF Title....yes I said W..W..F... come and sue me you animal lovers ... muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

*Eddy Guerrero vs. JBL in a bullrope match - Still on

*Undertaker vs. Dudleys in a handicap match - Still on

*John Cena vs. Booker T for U.S. title - Changed to fatal four way

*Rob Van Dam vs. Rene Dupree in a flag match - See above

*Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Jindrak - God knows

*Rico & Charlie Haas vs. Chavo & Chavo for tag titles - Cancelled

*Kenzo Suzuki vs. ? - God knows

*Dawn Marie & Sable vs. Torrie Wilson & Miss Jackie in 2/3 maches: First match in a chicken fight in the ocean with the woman who falls losing; second is a beach volleyball match; thrid is a four-way sandbox match - Course theres gonna boobs!

WWE has sent Mordecai to develop his skills in the ring. Vince and his family love the character and the guy they got to play him but want him to be strong in the ring to get ready for fighting the Undertaker after Taker drops Heyman and turns face again.

Yeah in the old days you won by beating the hell out of your foe and drag them around the ring to touch all 4 turnbuckles.... now you can do that and pin them I think or is it just pin now like the cage matches.

When JBL was describing the match a week or so ago, he did say that you had to touch all four turnbuckles, so I think it's the original version of it.