Night out = Craving.

......cjr......

Good evening folks,

After a great night out up town (or wherever) is there anything you crave for? I mean every time I go out me and my mates or brothers always crave for a nice Donna Kebab, or an Indian. How about you guys, on a night out when it’s around 2am what do you crave? A Donna? Maybe sex (if your pissed I doubt the guys could really perform in that state, I tried with no luck) anyhow tell all folks. As I mentioned I always seem to crave a Donna Kebab, Lettuce, Chilli and Relish, or a nice Indian. Now you tell…

Chris

Must be the beer numbing me down.

I could say the same, just the beer would "keep me down". Even when the bird is damn hot, tis shocking. Onto the Burger with Donna Meat, that sounds so good. I may try it sometime. Ive gone off Currys since last Sunday when the hang over was so bad. Still I always say ill never go for another, I end up doing though. Just something about them. ;)

Chris

Chinese, this place near me does the worlds greatest spring rolls, they are soooo good when your pissed its untrue.

As for the performance when drunk, well it depends on what you've been drinking really, beer numbs me down and JD makes me go, dunno about other people, I suppose it depends on their own biology...

Well i always go for a Large meat feast pizza after a night out on the town. Just down the road from our local club there is a nice kebab shop, and they also sell pizzas! So that is where i end up once throw-out time has arrived.

I like a nice doner or chicken kebab. There's a place in Nottingham called Kismet that does the best - burger and kebab meat with chips for £2.50. Well, it used to when I was going up there a lot, might not still be there now for all I know.