Slash and Duff sue Axl

Matt

Former Guns N’Roses members Slash and Duff McKagan have filed a lawsuit against Axl Rose. According to US TV show ‘Celebrity Justice’, the pair, who played a secret show with their new band Velvet Revolver in Hollywood on May 9, claim that Rose ripped them off by stopping deals that would have put GN’R songs in a number of films.

LMAO - I find this coincidental on two accounts.

1. Great timing that Slash and Duff file the law suit at the same time they release there new bands single. Good Publicity.

2. They have just released a G'N'R best of album. Therefore the band must have all agreed on that. Now thats out the way and Slah and Duff have lined there pockets they're gonna sue Axl.

It's all a hoax, I'm sure.

"Celebrity Justice" is rubbish, vicious tabloid slime. I can't say GNR have always remained good friends but I can't imagine a guy like Slash could even be arsed to sue anyone.

Cheers!

Its a publicity stunt so Velvet Revolver can make some waves, I mean at the moment the picture is washed up coke snorting, smack taking singer (Weiland) and the three guys from Rose's with a newbie... Although from what I've heard of the band they ain't to like the Rose's, the same style but not the same sound...