Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania?

SavageFury

Just wondering whom here has been to a WrestleMania or any other live event.

I've been to Wrestlemania 7 in Los Angeles and WrestleMania 19 in Seattle. Both were amazing!! Especially WM19. I've been to many house shows and a live taping of RAW. The electricity in the building is awesome!! If you can go to any event...DO IT.

Let me here about your WrestleMania or other events.

Also let me know if you could have been at any WrestleMania, which one or ones would it be. I wish I could have experienced WM3 (still has the indoor attendance record I think) and WM4 where my man Randy Savage won his first World Championship. WM20 would have been cool too.

That is all,

SF

I was at Wrestlemania XX where it all began again! It was the best wrestling event i have ever been to, i marked out big time standing there in the Garden watching my favourite stars wrestle. The atmosphere in the building was amazing, and i cannot wait to go see another Wrestlemania.

I went to Wrestlemania X8 in Toronto, top stuff Hogan and the Rock rulled all :D If I could have gone to any of them I think I would have gone to XIV for the first Undertaker - Kane match and The Austin - HBK match. That Wrestlemania and Wrestlemania XX

Haven't been to anything major, but did go to Monday Night Raw in April 2003 in Daytona Beach, Florida.

T'was very good.

I am setting up and 18 months internship in Cali, starting pretty soon, so hopefully can get some tickets for WM21...

Cheers!

Never been to a Wrestlemania, or any events out of the UK. Been to 3 events so far. Road To Insurrextion 2003 - Nottingham (RAW) Wrestlemania Revenge - Sheffield 2004 (Smackdown!) and Tour Of Defiance 2004 - Birmingham.

If I could have gone to any WM it woulld have had to have been Wrestlemania XIV and XX...

Ohhhh' date=' its on now! :lol You would have increased it all the way upto about 79,000 or less, still a nice number though! :xyx[/quote']

Please don't start! Don't argue about attendance at WM 3 with tazzy, as you'll still be arguing in a few months :) Believe me, I've seen it before ;) don't go there, it's not worth the hassle!

Please don't start! Don't argue about attendance at WM 3 with tazzy' date=' as you'll still be arguing in a few months :) Believe me, I've seen it before ;) don't go there, it's not worth the hassle![/quote']

I'm just f'n with the guy, we have had this row between us before and none of us convinced the other! :lol