EURO 2004 Prediction League

K.J

Well it had to happen didn't it? And here it is, the TWO Euro 2004 Prediction League. Slightly different to the rest of the Prediction Leagues in that you need to register to play, to register you just need to reply in this thread. Closing date for entries is Friday, 4th June.

Once all the entries are in, they will be split into 4 groups, each group will predict the matches for one of the groups in the tournament. The top 2 from each group will advance into two groups of 4 for the Quarter and Semi Finals, the top 2 will go into the Final.

For any newbies out there, rules are simple 3 points for correctly predicting a scoreline, 1 point for correctly predicting who wins.

So for example if you predicted Portugal 2 Spain 0 and it was 2-0 then you get 3 points, if Portugal won by any other scoreline you get 1 point. There are points available for other things in the final, see the recent Champions League Final for details.

AlanJP and myself will be running this jointly, so if you have anything to add Alan then go for it.

Other than that, everyone get registering!

Edited by K.J

KJ pretty much covered everything there, so i will keep it short.

Its a slightly different format than usual, but still just as simple, so anyone will be able to join in and have a bit of fun. Absolutely anyone can join in, no matter how long you have been here at TWO, so get registered and Good Luck one and all.

PS I am registering as well :xyx