TWO Poker Fans: WSOP Final Table Simulcast

Colin

TWO Pokerin' fans, on my web travels recently, I discovered a nice little poker program called PokerStars. Tonight (Starting now) Pokerstars will be broadcasting (through their program) the final hands of the World Series of Poker. If interested, just download PokerStars, sign up for a free account. Then click the Tourneys Tab > Special Tab > WSOP 2004 Final Table Broadcast

This is bloody typical. I never want to do anything academically related ever again, anything good that I want to see or do always coincides with assessments or some situation where doing something you hate takes precedence over anything you might want to do. I know going to work shouldn't be that different, but at least in the summer you can throw the odd sickie doing that, unlike this, plus you get paid for doing work. This sucks. Next year if I can get some money together and have the means I'm going to Vegas either for the Desert Classic darts or the World Series of Poker final, then I'm going to phone everyone I know doing shitty essays and exams and gloat, just to make up for the previous four summers.

OK, so maybe things aren't all that bad, but things like this really annoy me.

Let me know how it goes Colin. Is Phil Hellmuth Jr. in it? What about the Hendon mob?

Just a quick bump to say...

"PokerStars will rebroadcast the play at the final table of the World Series of Poker twice each day all week. Starting at 3:00PM and 11:00PM each day, the actions at the final table will be rebroadcast (with no delays). Running time for the broadcast is 2 hours."

That's 8pm and 4am UK Times.