TWO meet-up in Brum on Saturday?

A.C.

Thought this'd be better in its own topic.

Anyways, the handsome and talented HSM has offered me his spare ticket to WWE in Brum on Saturday. Any chaps or chapesses from TWO going along? Maybe a meet/greet/beer would be in order.

:xyx

That would be supergroovy. I'm bringing along a car load of chaps with me, so perhaps if we met at the venue that would be more convenient? We're heading over around 5-ish, because the motor show is on and will cause a lot of delays on the roads.

Thought this'd be better in its own topic.

Anyways, the handsome and talented HSM has offered me his spare ticket to WWE in Brum on Saturday. Any chaps or chapesses from TWO going along? Maybe a meet/greet/beer would be in order.

:xyx

A.C's been drinking the paint stripper again I see :lol

yeah i went to that

I went to go and see the birmingham one as well... I think I saw u, u were holding a banner up saying TWO talkwrestlingonline.com and it said variety pack on the back. Yeah I was a couple of rows behind u I think in block G. Yeah Triple H is a weakling now. None of the titles changed hands. Pizza was nice though. Y did every one go WOOOOOOO! for no reason? Thats Rick Flairs trademark. Everyone went WOOOO! wen the camera crew came along. :thumbsup

yeah talk about seats being small, my dad paid full price for em and wenever sumthing exciting happened every body stood up :mad and i couldnt see a thing but I stood up to see most of the matches (i'm only 1.4m) and the mexican wave was good though. :)

The mexican wave was quality ;)

Yeah, full price here too, block E. Lucky I'm tall and could stand on the chair. Then the damn security guard pointed a torch in my face for the main event and made me get down lol. Still, I stood up when everyone else did, nothing they can do then. My poor sister's only small. 26 but small lol, she couldn't see a damn thing!

I really want ringside this time, but how the hell do you get them without VIP?

U just have to book in the first 5 minutes of them being on sale' date=' thats how u get em. Remember wen stacy keibler (i think) said she was told she was A SLUT at the hotel? :roll[/quote']

Errm I'm pretty sure that was Trish Stratus, and she did an impression in her Birmingham accent too which was pretty funny lol. She was told at the airport, hotel and arena if I remember correctly :P

yeah thats it. sum of them people in front of were STUPID. standing up.

I think i recognise u from yesterday, i recognise the face on the avatar.

That's cool. I was with my sister and brother in law. Block E row F.

You going to Wembley at all?

I'm hoping to have a TWO sign there ;)

I think I saw u, u were holding a banner up saying TWO talkwrestlingonline.com and it said variety pack on the back.

Yeah, that was me. :) Couldn't see a thing for half the night though, and wasn't prepared to stand on my chair because at my height I should have been able to see properly. Next time (if there is a next time) I'm getting the cheap seats - at least you see what is going on outside the ring.

Yeah' date=' that was me. :) Couldn't see a thing for half the night though, and wasn't prepared to stand on my chair because at my height I should have been able to see properly. Next time (if there is a next time) I'm getting the cheap seats - at least you see what is going on outside the ring.[/quote']

I was the kid with his a dad about two rows behind u.

Possibly....

My dad is thinking of writing a letter to NEC or WWE about the view. It says on the ticket that the promoter is responsible for every aspect of the event, so I think we should write a letter to WWE. He also thinks TWO should write a letter together, about the view. :roll Good when trish stratus did that dance tho wern it?