tattoos

charlie

i have ink.

1st was an native american skull.2nd was nufc crest.3rd was cop killer cd cover.4th was a flaming yinyang.5th was a gothic armband but not colored in.6th was a jap symbol meaning different.7th was jap symbol for imperial dragon.8th was diabetic written on lower arm as im diabetic and when i can afford it im gonna get an imperial dragon around the symbol.

at the moment i want a pattern, based on the muscles on both shoulders. i also want a huge cross on my back also with tribal shapes on the corners on the cross. on my forearm i would like PLP (initials of my parents and brother) on my left chest muscle. i dont really like small tattoos but it depends on what it is. Edited by Jack

I toyed in getting a version of that awesome tattoo that George Clooney has in "From Dusk 'Til Dawn". Those tribal markings going all down his arm from his neck.

I bottled in though...it was £400 to have it done!

Cheers!

I have 5 tats :-

1* A heart on my left shoulder

2* Yin-Yang with flames on my right inner forearm

3* Crucifix surrounded by flames over my heart

4* A kitten on my right calf

5*Chinese writing which translates as 'Love Hurts' on the bottom of my left foot! Thats pain my friends.

I am yet to "get ink", but i am actively looking for a decent tattooist who has reasonable prices. I am thinking of getting the two crossed hammers of my beloved West ham on my right shoulder/upper arm, preferably with WHUFC under them.

i agree im not a big fan of tattoos on women. though i do like the one pink has on her wrist - thats quite a cool place for one. i dislike certain tatoos on men - ones with colours in them are just gross in general - i prefer black.

i do like george clooneys tribal one on his arm but other than ones like that i dont really like them - really really dslike the ones which are a band around the upper arm - so cheesy!

also the worst place for a tattoo i think is on the calf - theyre gross!

probly would never get one myself - you'd have to like it for life (in most cases unless it can be covered up or removed) and i change my opinion weekly on what id want if i ever got one

Guest lillove

i have a tattoo of a baby wolve on my left shoulder.

i would like to get more. though I would never get my hole body covered.

I like rey mysterio's tatoos

Well, at least when we are all in our fifties, ever other m'f-er will have wrinkly tattoos as well. :)

I have four, and am planning to get more done. I have a dragon on my left hip, a cat on my right ankle, and two self designed ones on my lower back.