this got me....

welshladbaz

totally pi***d off.

my local pub reopened today after being taken over by new management, so i popped along earlier to see what it was like and too my shock the following changes have been made:

the tv has been taken out so no going to watch football there now

prices have gone up 70p

everything is now green

and worst of all

youve go to be 23 to drink in the bar

so even though im legally allowed to drink, im not allowed to in what was my local becuase i am under 23

stupid place hope he realises his main custom would be 18-22 yr olds, so sooner its back to normall the better :devil

The guy just doesn't want drunken teens who can't handle their drink clogging up his bar and getting pissy with his staff.

He wants you to sit down and enjoy your drinks.

Actually, by putting up his prices it sounds like he doesn't want you there at all. By giving it a colour scheme it sounds like he's trying to go "upmarket" and get rid of the boy-racers.

Next you'll be telling me he's getting rid of draft beer and introducing alco-pops...

Cheers!

LMAO!! what is wrong with boyos picture, seriously?

there is too many gay pubs and clubs now, they should be kept in brighton where they are famous, because 'up-north' people petrol-bomb them so its hardly good for buisness, but there are so many around (people) it would hardley affect the profits, though.

Hang on JB, Manchester has a whole village! And shock horror it doesn't get petrol bombed! And correct me if I'm wrong but Manchester is up north and most of the people from the surronding towns are all homophobic and still no trouble...

As for walking distance they came up with an idea for that.. its called a taxi.

yes, manchester gay village has no trouble. but its in an area with little trouble anyway. i was walkin past the other nite to go to 5th avenue.. a rock club not far from the place.. and they was out in the masses.. and no trouble.

i do get annoyed.. coz when i walk past, some of them just take advantage. i mean this guy walked past and ran his hands down me, and this other one started followin me starin at me, and touchin me ass and stuff. i dont have a problem with gay ppl, but the ones on canal street in manchester p!ss me of abit.

i think gays are too touchy feely and thats why girls get on better with them. i was in town (who i 'know') was sliding up and down a pole so i looked at him not in disgust but in that kind of way and he came over to me and was acting to be chattin me up and went to KISS my mate so i hit him and i got done!

i think gays are too touchy feely and thats why girls get on better with them. i was in town (who i 'know') was sliding up and down a pole so i looked at him not in disgust but in that kind of way and he came over to me and was acting to be chattin me up and went to KISS my mate so i hit him and i got done!

Most girls I know don't get on any better with gay people than they do with straight.

And as for hitting the guy, well you bloody should be done! Theres an expression know as "no thanks" or "sorry im not gay", you could have said that no need to hit someone because their being friendly!

yer.. hittin hims goin abit far.. what do you thinks gonna happen when you, who i pressume will look heterosexual, hitting a homosexual.. in a gay bar. hmm.. yer, your gonna get thrown out.

and how come gays have that "sense" to know when someones gay? strange..