Big Show?

Jack

Since the Big Show has gone for surgery i have been thinking about how he will return because i am a huge fan of his and i think he will join mordecai. with mordecai it seems imminenet he will have his own faction soon and who better than the big show. big show is huge (no pun intended) and to have him as mordecais helper it would put mordecai over hugely.

what do you think not just about mordecai and show but show aswell and what he will do when he returns?

wont happen but if it were up to me I'd wait until Angle is cleared to wrestle and have him as a face to start a feud with monster heel Show for what he did to Kurt.

realistically i dont think he needs a faction. who on smackdown would join? and what would their purpose be?

Show can get good heat. but if WWE feel they need a manager then he'd probably get Heyman.

It seems like Mordecai will get his own faction (maybe not imminently...) because the figure his character is based on is the leader of a deeply religious brotherhood who used to "purge people (carrying the black plague) of their sins" in the 1340's. White robes, red crosses...seems a "brotherhood" is the next step.

They were called The Flagellant Brahren".

And you've got Kam's 8 year-old neice to thank for that nugget of knowledge...

Cheers!

No i cant see a faction being his future, that whole ministry of darkness caper has been done before. There isnt enough wrestlers on the SD roster anyway.

Big show is fat and slow and i have never seen him in a good match or feud (eg; vs the big boss man!) but i do think that the angle suggestion would be great, a really brutal fight perhaps in a match that involves a high drop to the ground below. Give big show a taste of his own medicine. But alas i realise that this wont happen as angle is injured so Big show will more than likely get involved in a meaningless, one month long storyline against someone crap. Its also a shame that Scott (Big popa PUMP!) Steiner is sh#te cause that too would be a good feud. Oh well roll on the smackdung roadshow.

Mordecai will lead a faction, but first he has to establish himself as a dominant character who doesn't only beat CW's. As for the Big Show, he is way, way past his prime (which was in WCW) and really isnt worth putting in any major storylines. He is overweight, slow and and poor in the ring, A partnership with Mordecai would not elevate either guy, it would only drag the new guy down.

Since the Big Show has gone for surgery i have been thinking about how he will return because i am a huge fan of his and i think he will join mordecai. with mordecai it seems imminenet he will have his own faction soon and who better than the big show. big show is huge (no pun intended) and to have him as mordecais helper it would put mordecai over hugely.

what do you think not just about mordecai and show but show aswell and what he will do when he returns?

:eek A fan of Fat Slow? Surely, you must be joking. Fat Slow brings nothing to the table other then the fact he's 2 salami sandwiches away from 3 tons. He holds back those wrestlers who actually posses wrestling skills. Down with the Fat Slow.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as people rip into Show, since he beat Lesnar for the WWE Title at the 2002 Survivor Series, he has been very good. He had found his niche and was having decent outings and I cant fault the guy for that, he was giving us all he had and he was providing entertainment.

As for Mordecai, I love this new guy, his look is awesome and I like his gimmick overall. I hope he becomes a huge star and isnt just fodder for the Undertaker.

do you not think it would put Mordecai over if he could recruit the Big Show? i do.while Show is away get him to lose a bit of weight and give him long hair again and they will rule. Big Show may not be what he once was but he is a draw and he has talent. his moves are great he has the Hogg Log, Showstopper, easily picks people over his head and would be the best option to bring fans back to smackdown in my opinion. as for him and mordecai well if done properly into a proper faction not like Benoit and Edge then they would be my favourite team ever bar none. mordecai is amazing and it would be great if these two could have a ministry type faction which is against Heymans ECW with the Dudleyz etc.

look at hogan hes been bald for ages yet it is still long plus long hair would hide baldness. i thought it was funny when i read in powerslam that all WWF wrestlers in the 80s were banned from sayin Hogan was bald :lol

Isent it more likely to think that Show will join with Hayman and his new Dudley / Taker group?

That would make one hell of a group, but maybe it would be kinda waste having Show and Taker in the same fraction...

Maybe they should try to push Show as a Face, and then play him against the Hayman fraction

At least im quite sure he wont join Mordecai...

There are no why that mordecai and Big Show joins up. first off Mordecai is not even an establish wrestler, and Big Show it to good to join up in a team were mordecai is the leader, because as of now, have mordecai only showen he can beat up CW.

Big Show is as thehawk says it, more likely to join up with Heyman and the dudleys/undertaker(if he joins with them(don't think he will))

But when he comes back I don't really know if he will be heel or face, hope it will be heel, because that is what he dose best.

Kinda hoping he joins up with Heyman and the dudleys, because then they have a mean tag team, which like to beat ppl and a good big ass singel fighter, which allso like to beat ppl, and then they have Heyman to scream and control things. Sounds like a good heel group to me.

they could get Big show in, by having Undertaker fight the dudley, and then all of the sudden big Show comes in and choke slams the undertaker and joins up with Heyman and the dudley.

And Big Show, is even thoug some of you say he is not, a really good wrestler and he puts up some great matches (no mercy in 2003, vs eddie great match, no way out in 2004 vs angle and cena, great match, just to name 2) he is good and have proven it many times. :)

but one thing is sure he will not join with Mordecai.

Well bigshow usualy does best when he's got Hayman at his side.

But Christof might be right ....Bigshow dosent need a fraction ... he's a one man army... but he still though could use a manager...

But when is he coming back actualy? ...i think ive read somewhere that he will be able to compete soon, but the question is - if they will wait to bring him back until the time is right... mayby summerslam? ...but i realy hope they just bring him back as soon as posible ...smackdown realy needs him right now...

• Like 1

As much as people rip into Show' date=' since he beat Lesnar for the WWE Title at the 2002 Survivor Series, he has been very good. He had found his niche and was having decent outings and I cant fault the guy for that, he was giving us all he had and he was providing entertainment.[/quote']

I agree. Give Show credit. He'll be back with a new purpose and he will do well when he's back.

Mordecai will NOT join Big Show or anyone. This guy, right now, believe that all these people are "sinners". I don't think they would make a good team. I'd rather see the two go head to head. I don't know when Show is returning, but Mordecai, once he stops slapping around the CW's, will start to dominate and when he does, maybe it'll be The Big Show to stop him.

:body

Don't think Big Show and Mordecai will face when big show comes back.

It's more likely that Kurt(if he comes back) and big show fight, or that big show beat eddie up.

and if he dosn't fight kurt or eddie, then I think he will go on a rampage.

Edited by Guldand

I can see a Big Show face turn, blaming Angle for making him angry, making him into an unstoppable monster without control, saying that he wants angle now. with angle still injured he will go after luther for a while, destroying him until angle is ready to return (if he does) from injury