Where are you from ?

FWF

Weston, Avon, England

Driffield, Yorks, England

Aberfield, Yorks, England

Brugen, Germany

Leuchers, Fife, Scotland

Weeze, Germany

Buxton, Norfolk, England (the other Buxton)

Weston, Avon, England

Walters Ash, Bucks, England

Weston, Avon, England

Bristol, England

Weston, North Somerset, England.

In that order.

Eight bleedin' schools!

Leuchers, Fife, Scotland

That's pretty cool. I used to always go to St Andrews (Calm down Nicole, it's a Scottish sea-side town where Prince William is studying) on my holidays as a wee boy, and my dad used to always take me to Leuchers to see the RAF base. Aah, fond memories.

Anyway, describing where I'm from is about the hardest thing I can do. Born in Glasgow, brought up in Linlithgow (right beside Edinburgh), living in Glasgow now and getting ready to move to Dundee, while coming back to Linlithgow at weekends, before going back to Glasgow to do my honours at Uni, before getting a job somewhere else.

If that's too hard to comprehend, just say WCW Special Forces.

...my dad used to always take me to Leuchers to see the RAF base...

I lived at number 3 Meteor Row: the house was facing the road on the other side of which was the base itself. Lost my boomerang over the fence there.

Was it green? With a purple stripe down it? It flew brilliantly on the St Andrews beach...er' date=' or so I'd imagine. I guess it must never have been found.[/quote']

No it was wood coloured with stickers supposed to look like aboriginal drawings on it. :(

welshladbaz - ive got loads of family from Cwmbran! they're from there and Pontypool.

im from Chepstow, South Wales which is right on the border betwen england and walrs. im at uni in Swansea tho so ive got two homes now

Shall I go for the nice answer or the sarcastic answer?...

Walsall, England.

God, I wish I'd have gone for the sarcastic one now.

OMG DUDE I LIVE IN GREAT WYRLEY, BOUT TEN MINS AWAY, CLASSED AS WALSALL. Dude thats awesome, Shame Walsalls one of the most boring places on earth. Go down at lunch time and spot the coppers though

I know Great Wyrley I think. Ain't it like somewhere remotely close to Brownhills or Cannock way?

And Walsall is very dull. But it is ours, I guess. :) And hey, where else can you go get stabbed with an axe whilst waiting for a battered Mars bar (I couldn't make this up)?