moments that made you cry...

Walshy

I was wondering are there any particular moments from Films or TV shows that have made you cry? It could be any movie. Me being a macho manly man I'll have to think about it for a while.... :P

Ok i'll be honest, Futurama - Jurrasic Bark got to me at the end, the ending to Bernard & The Genie when I was a kid upset me to!

The end of 50 First Dates left me' date=' my fiance and my best mate blubbing like girls. Pity that I was the only bloke there![/quote']

Ha I cried at that to, but i'm a girlie ;)

I cried at Friends the other week when Phoebe got married and that was with happiness!, meh I cry at loads of stuff.

I was getting choked up during Corrie the other day to!

I always cry at films to, watched Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind the other day and was crying by the end!! Happy or sad something will start me off lol!

I cried at he bit where Bambi's mom got shot, I was two and my sister told me the guy who shot Bambi's mum was gonna cut her up and have her for tea, I felt sorry for Bambi, and upset at the mental picture of a dead and mutaltied deer I blubbed...

No one laugh or I will punish you.

That Futurama "Jurassic Bark" (I'm assuming that's the one where Fry's dog dies waiting for Fry to return to him..?), was a pretty sad ending but Walshy, the Futurama which got "a little dust in my eye" was the one where at the end Fry says "I actually moved the stars in the sky" for Leila, and she doesn't see it.

However, for 8/10 on the "blubber-scale" it's: Forrest Gump.

Always Forrest Gump. *sob*

Cheers!

That Futurama "Jurassic Bark" (I'm assuming that's the one where Fry's dog dies waiting for Fry to return to him..?)' date=' was a pretty sad ending but Walshy, the Futurama which got "a little dust in my eye" was the one where at the end Fry says "I actually moved the stars in the sky" for Leila, and she doesn't see it.[/quote']

That was a sad episode, as was the one with Fry's brother, but the dog episode got more dust in my eye than the message in the stars episode.

I was a damn emotional kid. I cried at Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Ghost, Bambi, to name but 4. Luckily, I hardened up as I grew up.

Saying that, I did almost cry at "My Dog Skip" a few months ago cas the dog was hit with a shovel which was awful, and then he suffered from Arthritus and couldn't get up on the bed on his own and that killed me cas it reminded me of my childhood dog who couldn't see or move without falling over before we put her down. I have a real soft spot when it comes to dogs (friendly ones, at least).

I shed a tear at the end of On Her Majesty's Secret Service (when Bond's wife is shot).

That is indeed one of the most underrated Bond films ever, its one of the best. It is a very emotional moment to end a damm good film :xyx