• Celt Kennedy: Clean
    • Celt Kennedy: via interference
    • Celt Kennedy: DQ
    • Laden Xander: Clean
    • Laden Xander: via interference
    • Laden Xander: DQ (Celt Retains)
    • Double DQ (Celt Retains)

Ok guys,

Time to place your bets on the rematch from last month, this sunday in Lower Gornal.

Celt Kennedy v Laden Xander

So who's your money on, I'm going for Celt to retain the title, maybe from interference from 4play?

Views thoughts etc?

Adam

Celt via interference. The guy is obsessed with his title (and rightly so - that belt represents a year of hard work and dedication from FCW) and will do anything to retain it. He has everything to lose. Laken only has everything to gain :)

if you say so mate (whatever you said)

All i av dun iz exprissed un opinyon, an now i iz being atticked bi a man called Charlie.

I fort this woz a three burd to expriss ppl's opinyons?

iz a man not ullowed to till ppl wut a man finks?

i tyk dis as an insult, i wunt this fred closed.

mister charlie, i am surry if i dun nefing to offend u, i dint meen to

Erm... first off, it's a she :)

Second off, this is a free board for opinions, but I think she was taking a shot more at your grammar. Is there a particular reason why you are spelling that way or is it just like the fact that you don't wanna spell words normally? TWO has strict rules on this kinda thing at the moment, so I'd probably start with learning to spell.

Nothing wrong with your opinion, just how you express it.

Sorry Borat, didn't mean to insult you or anything, but I freely admit I was taking a cheap shot at your spelling. I meant it in light hearted humour, perhaps you could take it in the way it was meant. cheers dude. :)

Mate, this is a UK wrestling forum, and really, if you want to put your point across it might be a wise idea to speak good English. Whilst, I'm sure this board welcomes your opinion, its really hard when we can't understand what you are saying!