festival hangover

charlie

phew - I've returned from a fantastic festival - what did I miss?

Boyo, I looked but couldn't find you a Cliteater t-shirt, although they were rather impressive. Visceral Bleeding were good too. :D

I'm all festivalled out now, and I'm still totally shattered. Time to catch up on all the goss.

I'm starting my own Death Metal band called "On Her Majesty's Seeping Cervix", we're going to have the coolest t-shirts ever. Too bad about the famed ClitEater t-shirt. Oh well...

At least you had a good time!

Cheers!

Damn right, no-one thrashes out quite like Boyo!

Look out for our single called "I am the Living Embodiment of Tortuous Hell You Stinkin' Pile of Garbage!".

Great riff, and I spazz out on the mic like a mofo...

Cheers!

you could do with a few more swear words in there really, and you will need some really minging pictures to go on your cd. saw a t-shirt for a band called anal blast whilst I was in germany - nearly made me lose my beer.

that's the idea. it's a reaction to glammy metal, and songs about girls, shagging, and drugs. it's a product of wasted youth watching horror films, and being such a geek at school that you could never get a girlfriend - it all bubbles up and turns into angry, filthy, horrible metal. I personally don't agree with a lot of the lyrical content, find it distasteful and misogynistic, but if I felt that these people actually condoned what they sang about, I wouldn't listen to it. It's an escapism into a world where you have the power.

Well, that's just sick, and they are sickos in that case. Let the dead rest in peace man. The closest I ever come to graveyards is going to funerals, and I'd say I'm more death metal than most.

Well, I knew that but you worded better than I ever could...

I guessed you'd know that, but that's for the benefit of our less metal inclined readers who might not know.