the last ever friends....

so what do yous think the last EVER friends will be like??Well ive already watched it earlier on, ireland is the first place in europe to see it hur hur, well for me it was a disappointment it was good but not as good as you would think it would be for the last ever episode,well post your comments when yous see it(some people might have already)

Its on Friday on Channel 4 in England - It will not be on E4 Thursday. But will repeat on E4 on friday straight after the episode on Channel 4.

Personally, as i downloaded it from Suprvnova, i wasnt to dissapointed with the ending. I thought it was a good way to finish it. Obviously i cant go into more detail till friday :P It gets abit sad in parts, but i thought last weeks episode was more cry worthy lol - the one before the last ever one

You wouldnt find it funny if your not a fan would you :P

I thought it was a nice way to say goodbye. All in all series 10 was only ever going to be abuot drawing it to a close.. it wasnt the funniest thing ever. But because they have been on TV so long, and so many people have warmed to them.. they dont have to be as funny as they used to be.. the viewers will still watch.

I really enjoyed it and yes I did cry as expected, I didn't expect to start blubbing as soon as the babies were born tho lol! That lasted to the final scenes which I thought was nicely done with the camera panning around the empty house. A lovely episode to end things on. :)