Who would you least like to face?

The Assignment

Right this is a open ended debate and i can't be bothered to post a poll as it would take too long.

The question is simple. Out of all the wrestlers out there who would you least like to face. Don't worry if you've never wrestled before just imagine you could. Now think about everyone out there and pick someone you'd least like to fight.

Now unfortunately i'm not big on the japanese scene yet so i can't name anyone from the hard style fighters but if i knew there names i damn well would! So my picks are gonna have to be from US and UK but that's only me, you lot can pick whoever you want.

anyway enough rambling

my picks are (in no particular order)

Low Ki

and a turn up for the books Lita (see if you can guess why!)

and i may post later on if i think of any more!!

Let me know your opinions!

I wouldn't like to wrestle Flair because beating up one of your life-long heroes would be very sad.

I wouldn't like to wrestle Benoit because he'd flat out kick my ass! Yeah, I'm man enough to admit it. He's a bad-ass!!! But then again he could carry me for a great match. Question is, would it be worth the ass kicking?

I wouldn't like to wrestle Billy Gunn because he sucks and would stink up my rep as a worker, (if I was one).

I wouldn't like to wrestle Rico as I am a bit of a homophobe, (and yet I like to watch sweaty men in tight clothes roll around together, pretending to physically attempt to dominate one another).

I wouldn't like to wrestle Gail Kim, Torrie Wilson, or Victoria as I would get way too visibly turned on. How embarassing.

I wouldn't EVER wrestle Moolah or Mae Young. {VOMIT}

I wouldn't wrestle Mysterio because I'd be afraid I'd squoosh that little guy.

I wouldn't wrestle Angle as I know I couldn't drem of beating him. He's awesome.

Maybe more later.

Benoit, cos he'd absolutely kill me. Jericho, cos he'd make fun of me to the point of tears. And Shelton Benjamin, cos with a package the size of his, it'd be sure to rub off me at some stage.

I WOULDN'T like to face Ric Flair, because he is absolutely horrible in the ring, and all his matches have been the same his whole career, therefore I could predict what he was doing and knock him for a loop.

I WOULDN'T like to face the Ultimate Warrior because he is just flat out horrid in the ring, and his stomping and screaming would piss me off all to hell.

I WOULDN'T like to wrestle Hul Hogan. For answers why, read Ultimate Warrior.

I WOULDN'T like to wrestle Roddy Piper, because I'm afraid he might offer me some crack so he could win the match. (Yes, he's a big time coke head)

Low Ki cos he'd kick my head in, same with Benoit and Brock and Angle... Flair because I would be limited as to what spots I could perform, any divas because you know when you get a girl in a waistlock the brain works by itself...

But mostly Trip cos he's squash we like a bug...

I WOULDN'T like to face Ric Flair, because he is absolutely horrible in the ring, and all his matches have been the same his whole career, therefore I could predict what he was doing and knock him for a loop.

I'm sorry. Did you just say Ric Flair was a bad wrestler?

i dont know why people dislike flair the guy has 3 moves!!!! yes he now has a snapmare, which makes his move list the figure four leglock (trying not to spam :lol) the chop and the snapmare!!

By your reckoning, Bret, Austin, Benoit, Eddie etc. are all bad wrestlers.

Bret had five moves, Austin had four, Benoit has five or six. They're called SIGNATURE MOVES. They're moves that identify the wrestler as being them, rather than just being generic.

It's not just doing those moves, it's what you do in between them. Flair has incredible psychology and selling ability, same with Benoit, Bret, Austin, Eddie and everyone else who is classified as being a brilliant wrestler.

There is more to life than hitting every move under the sun just to please one or two marks.

Flair has never been a brilliant wrestler. he is flat out horrible in the ring. If you've seen one Flair match, you've seen them all. Even Tully Blanchard, a former Four Horsemen, said that about Flair. Every single person Flair has wrestled has made him look great and made the matches look great. Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Sting, Ricky Steamboat, the list goes on and on. Sure, there are some horrible wrestlers Flair has faced, but add it all together, MOST of them have made him who he is. Flair has been wrestling the same matches for the last 12-15 years.

Yeah cos his peak ended in 1989, just after his amazing feud with Terry Funk over the NWA title, that was 15 years ago. After that he had the power, money, rep and everything else to only pull out a good match now and again top prove he was the man... As for Sting and Dusty making Flair look good... know I think you've gone insane. You never see his matches against Steamboat and Race? Both men in the ring on both occasions were on their game.

Flair was doing 60 minute matches as a standard bout, that nowadays is called an iron man bout. He proved he could do similar at the royal rumble back in the 90s, ok he may not do that now, but you can criticise him as much as you want, he is the second most successful Wrestler to date, and the other one who seems to be slated is the first.

You may not see it now you have your rey mysterios and RVDs, but Flair has entertained with those 4 moves for years and still gets fans going with those same 4 moves.

He's been getting pops for years, and most likely long before you were even free floating DNA in your dad's family jewels.

I personally cannot see any reason to criticise him.

Saracen

I'm criticizing the man. I mean, i could because he is a complete asshole behind the scenes and in real life, but the fact of the matter is this...he cannot wrestle. To say both men were on their a-games, when facing Steamboat and Race, is complete utter BS. Flair was no where NEAR the same league as Race and Steamboat were. Those men made Flair. I mean, even in the cage match at Starrcade between Race and Flair, Flair tried all kinds of shit and he looked horrible, even attempting a top rope splash and it looked like a greener was in the ring.

How can you say that Rhodes and Sting didn't make Flair look good? You've got to be kidding! I mean, I am not in any way saying Rhodes is an awesome wrestler. You and I know both that the guy was more or less just a brawler, but he made Flair look great, plain and simple. Besides, Sting is 10x the wrestler Flair ever was. Wrestling ability, mic work, and working the crowd....Sting has it all.

You saying that Flair has been getting the crowd going by four moves? Bullshit. Then you could say the same for Hogan. Flair and Hogan are along the same lines. They knew how to work a crowd, and that overdid their wrestling.

I mean Flair is the SAME person that held Mick Foley back in WCW and actually told the man he wouldn't amount to anything in pro wrestling. I mean, Foley does lack ring work as well, but he has all the other qualities to match up for the ring work just like Flair does. Foley's promos are top notch. And Flair is also the same person that had an interview that was in a UK newspaper just recently saying that Foley was horrible and never should have gotten as far as he did in pro wrestling, and comparing Shawn Michaels to the likes of Ricky Steamboat! He also said NWA:TNA is horrible wrestling! I mean COME ON! The guy is a lunatic. He had what it took to get him where he is in pro wrestling, not by wrestling ability, but by crowd and mic work. And that's it...

Edited by Chainer

Funny isn't it.....

Someone with charisma and mic skills has been a firm part of wrestling for near 30 years end up being still a popular draw, wonder why that is.

Your opinions are your opinions, I respect you for them, but I'm afraid "y'am pissin' in tha wind arh kid!"

Flair is a success, Flair is Rich and Flair is still in wrestling, and whatever you say against him, you can't argue that final fact.

Saracen

I wouldn't want to face Ken Shamrock because he would (in the words of Elliot Gould in Ocean's 11): "..he'll kill you. THEN he'll go to work on you".

I wouldn't want to face Big Van Vader, Brock Lesnar or Shaniqua. Shaniqua would batter any man!!

Cheers!

the rock-because the guy spits on his hand and slaps ya (and im sure it hurts)

foley-because he looks like he smells

trish-because im sure you cant hide your down bellow in them tight pants

goldberg-because i cant bear to see him cry when they say i win the match

well back on the subject of the thread. i would want to wrestle bubba ray dudley because he's supposed to be a stiff worker.

and not booker t because recently on smackdown he kicked funaki right in the mouth/nose and the poor guy had blood splattered across his face within seconds of the impact.

and of course, big bill goldberg

I would'nt even sell for him just to be difficult.

but then I suppose he'd kick me in the head for real.

Yeah and you'd have an un-fixable hole in your neck muscle, a concussion which gives you post concussion syndrome, end your career and then maybe be a factor in a stroke several years later....

Poor Bret Hart

Another reason not ot work with Foley, do you really want that sock down your throat, he's probably done an American Pie in it so you might as well follow Billy Gunn's lead and Suck It.

• 10 months later...

Why wouldnt you wrestle Lita?

Out of all the wrestlers out there who would you least like to face. my picks are (in no particular order)

Low Ki

and a turn up for the books Lita (see if you can guess why!)

I cant guess why but i am most intriged to know, please tell me! Your not scared of a girl are you?

Anyone who cant work a match and get the crowd going. for me its all about the crowds reactions to stuff so if they cant work the crowd then it makes your job much harder.

For that reason alone theres a tonneof guys in the US i wouldnt want to work with, but above all else, probably Mark Henry