TWO Music Charts

A While ago we used to have a TWO Music Charts, where a team of members posted the UK'S Top 20 Hits. (As taken from the radio)

I think this should be brought back...anyone else?

(This is NOT the 7@7!!!)

Those who used to be involved (i.e me, Nicole, Peter, etc) may want this to start again?

Please post your views...

Didn't we have a thread about this about 2 weeks ago? Anyway' date=' I think it should be left until the new forum leaders are elected, and they can decide what to do.[/quote']

I agree, also i dont really see a great need to do this, if i wanted to know the charts i would listen to them or check the paper. But that is only one point of view.

The charts wouldn't just be posted for the sake of it' date=' it would be for the predicition game.[/quote']

What prediction game? sorry but nowhere in this thread does it mention a prediction game, so as i read it, it seemed as though people would be posting the charts just for the sake of it.

There was a prediction game Al going back a while where we 'predicted' the charts before they came out. This is what Chris refers to in his original post.

Whilst I enjoyed it at the time, people feckin cheat!, mentioning no names cough "KJ and Pabster" cough! :P So I don't know how it would really be able to work this time around.

Why not have a look at the new releases before they come out, then set the deadline for entries before the midweek charts become available? You could have predictions running from Wednesday to Wednesday or something like that, then the results could go up on the Sunday or Monday after that. Obviously for some weeks the first day's sales would be revealed if someone was selling at a phenomenally high rate, but those wouldn't be too difficult to predict anyway so they wouldn't make that much difference. Other than that, having the deadline on Tuesdays or Wednesdays should work and wouldn't leave everyone who wanted to take part waiting an eternity to find out how they did. Just a thought.