Mordecai

The Beltster

^^ Couldn't agree more with you, I just watched him Kick Billy Kidman & Akios arse and boy did i enjoy watching it, I to have become a fan of him and cant wait to see more of him tell ya somat, i also cannot wait til he starts to feud with The Undertaker that is gonna be great especially judging on Mordecai's impressive performance as of late BUT i still think The Undertaker will kick his arse

The Lord Of Darkness :worship

I hope they keep Mordecai's appearances to run in's like he did on SmackDown!, and not proper matches, for a month or so.

I also hope they keep him and the Taker away from each other for a while, Mordecai is too green and not ready for the Taker yet. If they put him in there now, Taker will hammer him and the fans wont care, and that will be the end of Mordecai.

Let him squash a bunch of guys, even some mid carders and upper mid carders, convincingly.

THEN he can start interfering with the Undertaker and cutting some of those awesome promo's on him.

Hell, he could even steal Paul Bearer, how cool would that be?

I say Mordecai should be the man to end 'Takers WM streak at WM21, that would put him over huge as a legit threat as the Undertakers career winds down.

I mentioned on the Smackdown thread this week that Boyo might start marking out for the man they call "Mordecai" soon enough.

An extremely large amount of fickle-dee-roo fans are quick to criticise Mordecai because hes "slow". Personally, I think they all just want to be the first people to say: "hey!! I said he was slow FIRST!!".

Twats.

Cheers!

Yer knowin WWE the probs would rush it and get right to it, i to dont wanna see that, he should be interfering and squashing mid-carders etc.. then he cuts a promo sayin how hes slayed out all the sinners laddidada etc.. then the lights go out and a GONG or 2 echos through the arena, then the following week he appears at the feud unfolds, thats how id write it but wouldnt do it til after The Great American Bash, i think it will be at Summerslam where they have there 1st one-on-one match hopefully a Taker special type of match. I personally dont wanna see Mordecai end Takers undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, and i dont think WWE will ever job him at WM unless he wants to. anyways i cannot wait for this battle to unfold

I supose he does look a bit slow and doesnt move much in the ring but he is so powerfull and thats more than enough for people to get over him

~The Lord Of Darkness :worship

Edited by LOD Taker

Hey Chaps and Chapesses

Check out my thread Mordecai 'Taker's Nemesis or Apprentice if you haven't already. Impressive showing on SD but 'Taker will retire 13-0 at 'Manias, I'd bet the farm on it. No rookie is going to take the record, no way. Mordecai will most likely become 'Taker's apprentice, because to go against him would be a futile task at present. He may have squashed Kidman and Akio but who hasn't. 'Taker has paid up his dues 'til the end of time and for all diehard fans he must eradicate the loss to Boohoo Lesnar in the Cell. For the time being Mordecai will continue to squash a few midcarders and maybe a high profile fued with RVD or Booker T may push him but defeating The Deadman at 'Mania sorry can't see it. Can however see 'Taker passing his advice to him maybe a shortlived tag team "The Supernaturals?" lol or WWE Black&White. Mordecai is powerful but can you see him getting 'Taker up for The Crucifix/Razor's Edge, neither can I.

My only problem with Mordachai is that at JD his punches and kicks seemed to miss Scotty 2 Crappy by a mile, well an inch anyway! I haven't seen Smackdown yet, so I'm hoping that this was just PPV virgin nerves! Not that I'd ever call him that to his face....

My only problem with Mordachai is that at JD his punches and kicks seemed to miss Scotty 2 Crappy by a mile' date=' well an inch anyway! I haven't seen Smackdown yet, so I'm hoping that this was just PPV virgin nerves! Not that I'd ever call him that to his face....[/quote']

Yes I would put that down to nerves, plus he was working with Scotty who is pathetic these days, so his Judgment Day showing was too great.

On SmackDown! though, he looked awesome, he almost killed Akio with a killer clothesline.

This new guy does seem to have some potential, cant help thinkin that someone of the seven foot variety woulda been better suited. But still, he has a cool gimmick, and its nice to see some new razzlers out there that have an interesting persona, instead of the usual boring ass wrestlers we've seen for far too long now.

The WWE seems to have a definate direction now, all the new gimmicks are full on roleplay, larger than life peeps. I like it!!! Eg:Bradshaw, mordecai,return of the somewhat toned down undertaker,la resistance..etc..... (Are the fed days returning? One can only hope.)

I doubt it since the ratings are going down the drain every week. RAW is definately the true star of the brand.

And as for Mordecai, he just looks like he's trying to be a more sinister Fallen Angel. But of course, Christopher Daniels is about 50 times more talented, so it makes it obsolete :)

I doubt it since the ratings are going down the drain every week. RAW is definately the true star of the brand.

And as for Mordecai, he just looks like he's trying to be a more sinister Fallen Angel. But of course, Christopher Daniels is about 50 times more talented, so it makes it obsolete :)

Daniels may be more talented, but he has no stage to become the star Mordecai could, and thats what matters.

If Mordecai gets over huge, then people see Daniels, who do you think will be classed as the low budget rip off?! You got it, our cal Chris. Thats the way it goes.

As for SD! ratings going now, yeah they are in the pan right now, but I'm sure they will eventually pick up, like the RAW ratings are now doing.

Fingers crossed.

And if you don't believe that mat fans look at the fact that Vince has monster pushed Brock who wasn't a small boy was he, or te fact that Nash once held the title for nearly a year, or the fact that Big Show has had more chance then a cat who believes in re-incarnation... And the biggest daming truth, he allowed Nelson Fraizer, Mabel and Viserca to you and me to fight Nash and Big Show for the WWE title simply cos he's a fat git.

As for the new guy, I'll wait and see but as for him being slow, I think thats all part of the gimmick and the big man style, slow and methodical with high impact.

i have to disagree about vince not liking CWs because the reason vince likes big guys is because they have more presence and can easily become a lot more over than CWs.

Mordecai seems like he is a true star in the making and ive heard a lot about WWE bringing the ministry back and if they do because mordecai is fueding with taker then he might have is own faction with daniels in it perhaps. i would definetly like to see faction vs faction on smackdown because in the past a lot of the best ratings have come around when it has been faction vs faction, such as ministry vs corporation etc

JB cruisers got over big in WCW and the fact to back that up is simple, three of the most well known heavyweights and in fact the two world champs all started out and got over and reckonised as Cruiser's in WCW, there names? Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho. They became the stars they are as crusier's. Rey Mysterio has bee allowed to get over by the boss and because of that is seen as too big for the cruiser divison. The rest of them? They get squashed by Mordeci, Batista, Booker and the rest because Vince thinks they have less to offer.

any decent wrestling rumours site will have news of DX2 which is going to replace Evolution so hopefully that will be good especially if HHH and HBK are on the same side again. they were hilarious and great wrestlers

Yeah a new ministry would be great they should do one to get rid of evolution.

I don't think that a New Ministry would Get rid of Evolution, but It would definitly Give smackdown Something just as Big. as for Mordecai I think he will hit big as Either 'Takers Apprentice or as an Opponent for the Deadman. As for Ending his 12-0 'mania Streak, Not likely.