HSM's great poker experiment!

HSM

Yes I'm bored.....

Now then, I have been a student of the fine art of Poker for some time now. I have been studying the game, watching the game and participating online, albeit in demo form and not for actual real money.

However after taking my demo account from $1000 up too $14,250 I figured I would risk a little of the old readies on a game or two and seeing as how I know a few people on here also appreciate a good game of Hold 'em i figured I would share my progress with you all :)

I desposited $25 into my freshly made account and recieved a rather nice $7 joining bonus giving me a starting sum of $32 surprisingly :P

The first thing i did was enter a 10 man Tourny which had a $5 buy in, I ended up coming 4th out of 10 which sucked because if i had finished 3rd then I would have won $15 but never mind.

So anyway that left me with $27 and since then I have been lurking in the standard rooms and my current total stands at $40.80 :D so far its going rather well.

More updates too follow :thumbsup

I used to enjoy the odd hand of poker, haven't played in ages though. Glad your making money HSM, maybe soon you'll be able to give up your day job and become a professional gambler, how great would that be?

I take it its five card Texas Hold 'em... Limit or no limit? Well good luck and remember to study the odds and the time it takes people to make their desicions' date=' watch out for the bluff and milk a pot were ever u can.[/quote']

Yes its Hold 'em and the limit depends on which room i use and as for everything else, im 26 not 12, if I didnt know how to play properly then I wouldnt be risking my money :)

Colin it is when you have a weak hand of cards but play them strongly, beating big in a atempt to make the other player(s) think you have a better if not the best hand. They will then hopefully throw their hand away and you will win a cheap pot uncontested.

You shouldn't you suckered me in well, it is a testament to your skills as a comic Colin... And at least you were reminded of what a bluff is anyway and people know I know stuff about poker...

Good things happened Colin so chill although again your probably setting me up again right now ain't yah?