UK tours in October - Down 'n' Dirty and Live & Loaded

Andrew

This information has been taken from International.wwe.com

If you've been watching RAW and Smackdown! lately you would have heard about the tours in October and guess what both tours are at the same time meaning both the RAW and Smackdown! brands are over here in October.

Here are the details

Thursday 7th October

Smackdown at The Odyssey Arena (Belfast, Northen Ireland)

RAW at the Sheffield Hallam FM Arena

Friday 8th October

Smackdown at the Nottingham Arena

RAW at the Wembley arena

Apparently there is something happening with this tour but it's all a little hush hush at the moment, sounds good though. October is going to be a good time to be a fan of WWE in the UK :)

So anyone planning on going?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i can find information on the hospitality packages i will be doing my best to get the money together and go. I have been waiting for them to return to London since Tour De Force as i dont really like going up to birmingham etc for a show.

The RAW show in Sheffield looks promising...

Seens as it falls on the exact same day as my Birthday!!!

It's either that or the Nottingham Smackdown show the next day, I've already seen the Smackdown brand. So might bother with the RAW one.

Lucky for you. Some of us can't always get down to Manchester or wherever it is being held. I don't see why the WWE won't hold a show in the Milennium stadium or Celtic Park/Ibrox or wherever there is a major footballing ground. Just stick a PPV or even Raw or Smackdown in there and you'll have a huge sell out crowd!

You say they go to England alot, but I'm in England and the closest they ever come to my house is 250 miles away, which is a 4 hour drive, so you cant complain. If you want to see the shows, get in the car or on a train and travel, they dont come often, so make the effort when they do.

I'd rather they just came to my country like they can do quite easily. They go to Birmingham two or three times a year. They can't do that to a country?

Well, think of it like this. WWE probably think of Scotland as the same country as England and Wales. Factually, they are wrong, but really, we are the same country, so they just think of us as Britain I imagine.

Now, we are the size of Florida in the US, they probably think that by running 4-6 shows scattered around Britain, that everybody can at least be in travelling distance of a show, even if its several hours in a car.

I dont really think you have a valid complaint to be honest. The WWE seem to visit Scotland a hell of a lot and didnt they have 2 shows in Scotland the last time they came over and 2 in England? I may be mistaken but im sure they did.

Its much worse for people like me who live in the South West, there is absolutly NOWHERE near me that is capable of hosting a WWE event so the nearest place is either London or Birmingham and either of them isnt exactly on my doorstep.

To be fair you cant expect them to keep visitng the same places over and over again because at the end of they day they are a business and they know that to make the most money then it makes sense for them to move around.

I think WWE could EASILY sell out the Cardiff Millennium StadiumCheers!

75,000 seater stadium that is when its in footbal or rugby mode, with just the ring there it could take another load around where the pitch would be not in the stands

If it was a ppv type event they be giving away say 30,000 hospitallity seats to fill the place no way they could fill 80,000 seats these days

Its much worse for people like me who live in the South West.

Same here, I'm in Plymouth and we have no arena's here. The best we have is Home Park football ground where Plymouth Argyle play, that seats 20,000 for football and so for wrestling, could hold probably 25,000 or so, but they would never hold an event down here, especially not an outdoor one.

The last Birmingham show was 19-09-03, the next one is Saturday and they're not there in October. I don't think there were any other Brummie shows in 2003, therefore that is 2 shows in about 2 years in Birmingham.

There was indeed 2 shows in Chilly Jocko Land in March, I went up from London for the one in the Weeg. To be fair to you guys, the crowd was probably the best I've seen in Britain, some good banter going down.

Anyway October, road trip up to Sheffield for the Thursday one, then down to Nottingham for the Friday one, two wrestling shows, three nights out, cushty!

Does anyone know why they are doing two tours at the same time? There's no PPV listed for that Sunday so I doubt it's that.

There is a reason for them coming over at the same time' date=' expect an announcement soonish :)[/quote']

Please say they are announcing we are getting the extra PPV they are running in October or something! :D Seriously, if you know something, let us in on it.

Edited by The Beltster

SMACKDOWN DOWN 'N' DIRTY TOUR

I'M GOING TO SEE WWE IN NOTTINHAM AND I CANT WAIT! MY FAVE WRESTLER IS EDDIE GUERRERO HE'S GONNA BE THERE SO IM SO EXCITED!!!!! :thumbsup :P :P :P :D :D I LOVE EDDIE GUERRERO!!

Edited by Kate