Rock VS Hogan

MachoMat

Who is the better showman? For whom do you mark out harder?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better showman? For whom do you mark out harder?

• Hulk Hogan
    • The Rock

Its hard to decide but it has to be hulk hogan this guy is a legend, probably one of the biggest legends and like Bret Hart and Stone Cold a wrestling God.

Even tho The Rock is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment do people bow down to him, do people worship him and does he have The millions (Damn that sounds good)The millions (Once more) And the MILLIONS!! of fans around the globe HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Hulkster is an American hero with MILLIONS (NO i wont do it again) of Hulkamaniacs on this earth.Also the rock stole his name hulk is hollywood.

Long Live Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Viva La Hullkster.and fred the spotted chicken.:)

Boyo voted Hogan, too. It wasn't even a tough choice.

Hogan got me into wrestling, Rock kept my interest in it.

I must admit, I detested Hogan in the WCW, and as his "Hollywood" guise. Hated it. Hated it with a passion. But even these days nothing makes a 15 years wrestling fan mark out quite as much than "Real American" theme, the red and yellow, the millions of Hulkamaniacs and Hulk shaking his head, impervious to pain, as Earthquake whallops him around the head time and time again.

Rock had great matches, had/s wonderful mic skills but the "If you smeeeeeeeeell..." theme doesn't even get close to "When it comes crashing down and it hurts insi-iide".

True nostalgic markism.

Cheers!

i would think the rock is just as recognizable' date=' due to his being at the forefront during wrestling's hottest period ever and, more importantly, being a movie star[/quote']

He may be as recognisable to wrestling fans, but to non wrestling fans, Hogan is way more well known. Ask a non wrestling fan to name a wrestler, and I bet you 99% of them would say "Hulk Hogan". They probably dont even know the Rock was a wrestler.

Hulk Hogan has done more for wrestling than anybody' date=' and he is the most recognised wrestler Worldwide. He is the greatest of all time and thats that, no disputing a fact.[/quote']

Just wait till Riki reads that.

Since I joined the watching WWE crowd during late 2000, I'll say the Rock. Oo

I never saw the main part of Hulk's career, just the terrible movies and the last doddering years of a faded icon making up for lost time.

Meanwhile, The Rock is just...cool. XP

Sure, no doubt Hulk has had a heck of a career - I've done my homework, but in the end it all comes down to who I feel I can get more behind.

The Rock is that person. Oo;

I think that rock is the better showman because Hogan had very little skill in wrestling.

Um, I think your a bit mixed up. Because your low on in-ring talent, doesnt effect your showmanship. Look at the Warrior, he used to whip the crowds into a frenzy, but in the ring he sucked.

LOL have you spoke to Riki before

Yup, I sure have. The question is, have some of you people spoke with me? I'll back up anything and everything I say, or else I wouldnt say it. Sometimes people will tell me things I didnt know, or maybe prove me wrong, but I'll do the same with them. Riki knows his stuff, and I like talking with the dude (on the rare occasions we have talked on here) because its always more fun to debate with somebody who isnt a mindless ass, but I know my stuff too. I'm sure we can have a decent discussion. :D

i would love a riki v beltmark clash pretty much because riki knows s***!!

the guy thinks all wrestling has to be about in-ring talent which isnt the case. the guy hates WWE so much its stupid. WWE made wrestling and a big part of WWEs sucess has been Hulk Hogan