Which PPV's have you missed?

WWE

Okay to make this a little bit clearer: from 1999 I have missed: Royal Rumble 1999, Massacre Valentines Day, Judgment Day 1999, Summerslam 1999, Unforgiven, No Mercy and Rebellion 1999. 2000: I haven't got Wrestlemania 2000 but I have seen it, Summerslam 2000, I haven't got Survivor Series 2000 but I have seen it, I have seen No Way Out 2001 and got it on video but the screen is crap for this video ("ants" a bit), Summerslam 2001, I haven't got Survivor Series 2001 but I have seen it, No Way Out 2002, Wrestlemania 2002, Backlash 2002, I have seen Judgment Day 2002 and got it on video but the screen is crap for this video ("ants" a bit), Armageddon 2003 (yes, 2003), Royal Rumble 2004...

the videos that say "ants" on the screen were both taped at somebody else's houses.. it may seem I have missed a lot but I haven't really.. and all of my tapings are perfect! it's just at other peoples houses.. anyway I tape all the PPV's myself now since I got Sky Sports put in last September (I always have and had Sky One) and I still watch Sky 1 for SmackDown! and Heat

Pretty much everything between the years of 1995-1997 which was when I no longer had Sky TV, So I had no way of watching, Although I have picked up tapes since of the occasional PPV from that time.

The only one since then which I "Missed" was the Invasion PPV...Because I wasn't in the country at the time, Oh and everything which has actually been on Box Office, With the exception of this years Rumble.

Let me see...how many, how many.

<Counts>

EVERY...SINGLE...PPV! Xx;

I don't have Sky sports one, and I bloody well won't pay £16 for a PPV when there's plenty of things I could do with the money instead.

I DO Have Rebellion 98 on tape, however, with Rock V Austin as the main event. ^^ Not bad, either.

If you have a Broadband connection, you really should look into downloding Raw/Smackdown's/PPV's because you are missing out on a lot. It is free and only takes a few days (Bearing in mind these files are particularly big. One PPV can be up to 1.75 GB).