If you could create a new title belt for WWE what would it be?

WWE

I would make a Intergender Tag Team Championship since we have a lot of intergender matches these days.. but we have 2 tag titles already so im unsure.. another idea: Japanese Championship (like European) since we have some japanese ppl in WWE: Tajiri, Akio, Sakoda, etc but they should be on the same show

I wouldnt. We dont need any more new titles, and we need to end the roster split and scrap the World, Cruiser, US and one set of tags while we are at it.

Too many titles dilutes the worth of the others.

Although the World title is seen as the more important, its only 18 months or so old, the WWE title that Eddie holds is THE title that dates back to the WWF World title that was held by all the great like Hogan, Savage, Flair, Warrior (I like him), Bret, HBK, Austin, Rock, Taker etc.

In the matter of wrestling titles, less is more IMO.

I agree wholly with Beltmark - WWF, back in the Federation Years had 3 belts, WWF Title, IC title, Tag Title - oh yeah, and Women's Title.

I'd have those 4 belts.

I do recognise the fact that the World Heavyweight belt that Benoit has is a phenomenal belt and extremely prestigious so in order to get that perticular belt you have to win both the WWE and the IC belt and hold both simultaneously.

Or something.

End the roster split, too!

Cheers!

I dont think there is a need to create any more titles, there is already enough on each show. The worst creation would be another tag title, be it intergender or whatever. There is already an abundance of poor tag teams in the WWE which are a joke to the division. Nowadays there are no proper fully fledged teams (except for the dudleys) that have been together for a while and established themselves as worthy teams.

Oh and the Roster Split was the best thing to happen to the WWE in a long time, they need to do another PROPER draw each year to maintain its freshness.

I'd create a TV title belt for Heat to further distance it from Raw. The regular guys on the Heat show in particular Stevie Night Heat himself have really excelled in getting the show to a credible footing, all it needs now is a stable feature like a title belt or matches to promote guys to raw etc to push it up a level.

yeah create a title for the guys we dont see much like paul london' date=' billy gunn and maven. Perhaps sumthing like the wwe middleweight championship or perhaps a superweight title for rikishi, rosey and mark henry.[/quote']

Bah! Rubbish! Stupid, pathetic rubbish!!

Sorry Prof, but that is the stupidest, most ridiculous thing I've heard EVER. Today.

Belts are for champions, simple as that. Belts should be difficult to attain, that adds prestige to a belt. Why do you think the Hardcore belt was introduced and then dropped like a hot potato? Was it because it changed hands about 3 times a week?

Middleweight championships? What are you talking about? Seriously.

Superweight Championships? A belt for fatties, you mean? They already have a Heavyweight belt.

And your suggestion for a belt for people on Heat and Velocity who we don't see much of? What utter pap! "Hey guys, make sure you tune in to Heat this week as Stevie-Night Richards defends the Jobberweight Title to Billy Kidman in what should be off the chain".

Puh-leez.

Only the cream of the crop should wear gold, THAT is how you maintain high audience figures and credibility. I say LOSE most of the belts.

You don't see Blackburn Rovers awarded a trophy because they topped the pile in the battle against relegation, do you?

Cheers!

An Inter-Brand championship...XP

I dunno - maybe it's because I jus' wanna see the odd Raw/Smackdown intrusion on either show, but I reckon that the ONE Belt that would make things interesting would be an inter-brand championship.

The champion would be able to float between shows, but would only be allowed to choose ONE of the shows per week, so not to make too much time on the TV.

Feuds would be furthered on the relevent shows between the challenger and title-holder, and then would culminate at the PPV - which then *all* the relevent competitors would be involved with.

Just a thought...^^