Grandmaster Sexay is still on raw.wwe.com!

WWE

Nope. Goldberg is also still on the page' date=' and he's probably the most anti-WWE person out there right now. I'd put it down to a lazy web team.[/quote']

I know that Goldberg said he is finished for good on another show but he never confirmed it in the WWE...

I think that grand master sexay was the worst wrestler ever. I think that if grand master sexay were to return then it would hurt the wwe. the wwe needs to sign new people to the roster if they dont then the wwe could be the next wcw. Edited by DraVen

Yeah, Goldberg will more than likely be back. The real reason for leaving him on the RAW superstars page is because they want to make Goldberg feel welcomed back. it was more or less a tribute for the things he brought to WWE. I will have to admit that the Triple H and Goldberg feud was heavily played and planned out, and I liked it a lot.

GMS is gone though. From reports I believe he's back in the Indies already and is booked to referee some women's pudding match somewhere in Ohio. But who cares. His dad is a pedofile, and he's really not that good all together. Not to mention he is a huge asshole in and out of the ring.