European Champion

Richard Flair

Hey

These days, there aren't many midcarders that get a lot of TV time. You have people like Billy Kidman, Test, Steiner, Stevie Richards, A-Train, etc all on either Heat or Velocity. So follow this story and continue on.

The WWE has decided to bring back the WWE European title. One day, they decided to let the fans decide what the WWE should do with the title and who the first champion should be and work from there. One person from the WWE came to TWO and asked what should be done. Give your opinions on what the WWE should do when they bring back this European title.

With Stevie Night Heat as the champion, he should enter into a feud with A-Train, mainly to see if A-Train has any talent at all. This feud would lead up to an epic Head Hair vs Body Hair Match on the Heat before Mania. Sounds like such a ratings winner! :lol

There should be an old school tournament to determine a new champion. It could be open to everyone, be drawn out, be the starting point for many new fueds and transitions, and bring some sort of respectability to the belt as whoever wins it will have to really overcome the odds and persevere in order to win it. that way no matter who wins, the belt might mean something.

Personally i think the best ever Euro champ would be Matt Hardy, he had it for a long time in 2001 around the invasion, and then lost it to Hurricane.

Thats another person who could be a contender for Euro title "The Hurricane"

i don't know where you get your information...the wwe is not bringing back the european title

Here is a part of what I said in my original post

So follow this story and continue on.

Story being the key word. The WWE has no intention (as far as I know) of bringing back the European title.

I think it is funny that almost every person int his threat that has chosen a champion has chosen it to be Stevie Night Heat and nobody wants it to be a character that is currently off WWE TV like Test, Steiner, Al Snow, A-Train, Mark Jindrak, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Rikishi, Shannon Moore or Maven.

um The European Belt technically could only be given to one man-the only European in WWE, William Regal. But if it does return Id say give it to........................

Billy Gunn lol only jking

nah give it to either Stevie or nunzio

The Euro title was silly, it was only around to capitilise on the Bulldog being so popular over here, just like his IC title win at Summerslam '92, that was supposed to be Shawn Michaels... After Owen and HHH stopped fueding over it and then after Angle, Jericho, Benoit had a scrap over it it became meaningless.