I Shouldn't...But I Do!

Cactus Jack

After listening to a "txt" in on a radio show today, the question was asked "Who do/did you fancy, but really shouldn't?" So I asked the same question to yourselfs!

You can take the following into consideration:

Your friends boyfriend/girlfriend

Your friends mum/dad

Your "mature" teacher/work collegue

:xyx

Well there is a 33 year old married woman that i work with who is absolutly gorgeous! I would love to be her toyboy, but she "loves" her husband :roll

Oh and my ex girlfriend's sister is quite delicious as well, but we are both a bit wary as to how we should go about things.

I am probably going to get so much stick for this, but here goes. if i didnt know about all the extra bits on her, i would definitely fancy a bit of Miriam. She has a nice face, and a decent rack on her.

Hm.. i went for my best friends ex about 2 weeks after they split up.. that nearly cost my friendship with him.. she turned out to be a bitch.. but ill never make that mistake again.

Used to have a crush on my french teacher.. she was also my personal tutor to ;)

My only love was with my best girl friend.. that was hard to keep to myself. She has moved away now, and we are still good friends, and im glad i didnt say anything about my feelings.

Why not, give Love and Vorderman a little sugar what harm could it do? At least their old enough, how about all of those people perving on the Olsen Twins and Charlotte Church before they were legal, and I'm talking 30 year old men here, errghhh..

There doing it now with Hilary Duff, I can like cos I'm like a year older (legal under the two year rule) but a 29 year old, now thats wrong.

Filly, lol Boyo and I thought that word had passed into the sands of time... Yeah she is fine but the fact is when I was at highcvhool the older lads the 19 and 20 year olds who couldn't get a lady there own age would try and pluck the 14 and 15 year olds away from the Gringo... Imagine you where classmates with a girl as fine as ssay Hilary Duff (yummm-sorry) and you had to put up with some boy racer nob trying to muscle in when you are trying to get to know her, unfair, wrong and sad... To those 19 year olds who think dating high school girls is cool, I have a grudge and the Gringo is coming for you all!

I think the Olsen's are now 16 and Hilary Duff (yuummm look at my avatar - sorry again) is 17 on September the 23rd I think...

Which means under the two year rule it is perfectly ok for you and me to admire there blossoming beauty Cactus...

Edited by Evil Gringo

when I was at highcvhool the older lads the 19 and 20 year olds who couldn't get a lady there own age would try and pluck the 14 and 15 year olds away from the Gringo...To those 19 year olds who think dating high school girls is cool' date=' I have a grudge and the Gringo is coming for you all![/quote']

I remember being in school, a naive 15 years old and being classmates with this phenomally hot 14 year old girl. Long legs, huge full boobs, toned abs, flawless skin...PERFECT. She was going out with some 19 years old guy.

Then, after a bit of asking around, pretty much every hot and borderline hot girl over the age of 14 was dating a boy racer over the age of 18.

I couldn't WAIT until I was 18 so I could then pull myself a 14 year old with perky boobs.

When I made it to 18, and a week before I left for uni, I was in a club and was chatting to a bloody HOT girl (looked similar to Katie Holmes), I smooched, I groped, I - you get the picture...

Turns out she was 15 and in the eyes of the law I was almost a paedophile (I never went all the way with her, thank God). On reflection, those "cool" boy racers are probably the most UNCOOL people in the world.

Cheers!

Thank god that some one has had such a bad experince as me... Unfortunantly for the boy racers I kept my lovely high school girlfriend out of there evil clutches but then discovered the painful fact of life as a teenager.... Teenage women are too much trouble for teenage lads and we broke up...

And in a strange twist of fate about a year later she allowed herself to be woo'd by a boy racer and he got her pregnant and then disappered in his Fiesta, oh the sad irony of it.