Forum Leaders wanted

Kam

Hi,

I’m looking for forum leaders to look after the following forums:

• Music Forum
  • Movies and TV Forum (alongside Meteora)

What is a forum leader?

Well they will basically look after their forum and try and make them more active. Obviously you should have an interest in that particular field. Then you would be able to implement any suitable suggestions, improvements you think would be good for the forum (maybe run forum-related games etc)

If your interested email me at: Kam@TalkWrestlingOnline.com With why you would be good for the job :)

Thanks.

Wouldn't that be because it is popular and dose'nt need someone to keep it active?

Yes, plus I wouldnt want one person taking control...as its general chat, whole idea is we can talk about whatever...whereas the other forums need someone interested in the specific area guiding the forum.

Interested...^^;

Posted email earlier...Oo;

Doesn't look like a chance for anyone interested in the forums to miss, and no mistake. :P

Movies and Music. Hmm...not OVERLY sure which I'd personally choose over the other.

I'm the least likely candidate, though. Oo Lotsa old reliables out there will be interested, no doubt.

Well i have sent Kam my email declaring my interest. I think though i would prefer to work with someone, at least then you have someone you can bounce ideas off. That would lead to (hopefully) better ideas coming through.

I've also applied' date=' but just for the music forum, cos it rocks :P[/quote']

Forgive me for sticking my nose in, but doesn't Nic deserve something at TWO after three-four years? She has my support :)

And I'd support Alan for TV Forum based on who I know has entered.

OK I KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT WRESTLING, I CAN ATTRACT MORE PEOPLE TO THIS SITE, I LISTEN TO MUSIC 8 HORUS EACH DAY, AND I HAVE BEEN A MODERATOR FOR OTHER FORUMS BEFORE SO VOTE ME ! 2004

Again, I'll have to disagree with you there.

You see, if I knew nothing, I wouldn't be able to use the keyboard I'm typing this on. I'd also not know that these beautiful FORUM RULES have to be adhered to at all times by everybody, including you.

So now you've really thrown away any slim chance you had of becoming a forum leader by insulting another one, would you like to say anything else?

Vote in the prof for TV or Music the professor knows alot about wrestling but I know more about TV and Music I like TV and Music alot, I'm also a good musician.pleeeeeeese nah I'll go one better Pretty please.

If this is gonna be a mod group decission do'nt let Russ put you off me.

Um...Why would I want to put people off from picking you?

For a start, I have no problem with you and much like a reappearing cow, I have no idea where this beef has come from.

And secondly, other people are allowed to have their own opinion which I won't try to change.

Of course, now that I realise that you think I'm some kind of mean spirited loner, I'll tell people to vote for ChrisfromBirtley for forum leader, moderator, site owner and ruler of the planet.