has the wwe had its day?

warrior

i personaly think the WWE is coming to the end,the same champions,the same people fighting for the belts,semi naked women,sexual abuse storylines,stalker storylines,hhh wins at the end with the help of evolution blah blah blah!!!.

What i remeber is the only time top wrestlers fought was at ppv"s,i remeber the build up to hogan vs warrior(i nearly wet myself lol).

hogan vs undertaker,these went on for weeks and the only place you saw these matches was at ppv"s so of course that is why they got 92,000 people at the houston dome for one of the wm"s.compared to 18-20,000 now.

Hopefully tna can take the fight to the wwe as they seem to vary storylines and have different champions and styles of matches,it also gives wrestlers the chance to go somewhere else if they dont want to go to the wwe,also it seems more exciting and goes back to the good old days,i know i have gone on about the past but i think they were the best times for wrestleing,what does everybody else think?

TNA give the casual fan the "extra opion" to the WWE. While the WWE won't have Rey Mysterio as champion, TNA wouldn't think twice about putting the NWA Title around him. TNA give a more logical approach whereas WWE give the wrestling fans a more storyline based performance, instead of wrestling show. As far as I have seen, TNA don't give too many backstage skits, rather, they do most of their work in the ring.

well i think wwe is in the stage of bringing through new and younger wrestlers to take the industry into the next generation, if you look back to hogans old days since he won the title in 1984 he pratically always had the title till he left the business, untill they got someone to talk over the mantle mainly bret hart.

but now hhh is in the business he'll throw a paddy if he dont have the title around his waste, so give it till around summerslam then he'll have it back, anyway with benoit and eddie current champions this gives the opportunity for the younger wrestlers to develop and get to the main event stage.

and i totally agree that another wrestling business needs to get up to compete with wwe and quick, and there is talk of vince bringing ecw back to provide this competition

no, WWE rocks forever, whatever the weather ;) lol

and TNA doesn't have the same feeling as when I watched wCw or ECW (I was always a bigger WWF fan than wCw and ECW) but I still liked them a lot. TNA will never get in the poisition of wCw or ECW for starters!

I figure there's only one GENUINELY good thing that can be done to make the ECW angle work. Oo;

Allow Heyman { and Bischoff? } 50% of the creative control between them to the ECW 'brand', and allow the McMahons to run either shows of SD! and RAW between themselves.

Vince will have to bite his lip and let Heyman run with it, else the angle will be nothing but an overglorified and lifeless show that taints the 'good' name of the ECW on a whole.

Any bets to say he'll just bugger it up like alway? XP

The WWE is here to stay and will never diminish as long as a McMahon has blood pumping in their veins(or massive lungs in my Girl Stephanies case!:devil)!

So get used to the idea!

BRING BACK ECW!!! I can't express how much I Miss the glory days of the first big independant Exreme promotion!

We need ECW back, if only to feud with TNA(that would be an interesting inter-promotional gimmick!)

"Keep it Twisted...Extreme...and Hardcore!"

Who will topple WWE :? ?

TNA :thumbsup is up and coming but they will have to become something that is

a) extremely different from WWE's product and

b) desreable to the fans in order to kill the competition.

As it is I think TNA :thumbsup is an alternative to McMahon-o-vision :devil but not a David to kill the mighty Goliath that is WWE. Besides, I may mot like some things about WWE :devil but they are providing us with our fix for staged {gasp} violence :xyx :eek .

WWE isnt going anywhere. The ratings are slowing creeping up, and for some reason, alot of you people seem oblivious to the fact that WWE, even though the storylines arent too great, are turning very healthy profits. They are a profitiable company and are not going to 'die'.

Damn, look at the WWF back in 1994-1996. In DIRE STRAIGHTS people said, yet here they are, thundering along.

They are not in any danger whatsoever of going under, and they likely never will be, as long as Vince is in charge.

WWE isn't going to die, simply because we are sitting here talking if WWE is going to die, there is still too much popular interest in WWE, some people watch it just to slate it, whereas others just like to watch for enjoyment.

As soon as we STOP talking about WWE, then we know it is in trouble!

Saracen