Favorite wrestling moment...

MachoMat

Simple, Jericho finally winning the big one at No Mercy 2001 after a underrated classic against the Rock.... Or Benoit doing likewise making the Game tap clean...

Then again the time when ECW came back and joined with WCW or Flair winning the 1992 Rumble, RVD first Van Terminator or Rikishi splashing Val of the cage at Fully Loaded 2000 or even when HHH reversed the CCF into a DVD at a ppv in 2000!

Christ do I have to pick one? Its just so hard cos I got so many great memorys of wrestling. Oh hang on... Summerslam 1992 - Bulldog V Bret, I was there when Bulldog got the duke at Wembley baby, oh yeah, thats gotta be it.

Benoit making Triple H tap out at WrestleMania 20 is the single greatest moment for me since I've been watching wrestling. I was absolutely loving it and buzzing for the rest of the night that he'd finally been given the chance and on the biggest stage WWE has ever had.

there are many moments to chose from like when stone cold teamed up with hhh and vince, although it was cut short through injury. Bret Hart's last match i the wwf, foley off and then through the hell in a cell, kanes debut, goldberg v lesnar (only joking

But if i were to chose one i think it would be when the rock joined the corporation at survivor series. I remember phoning my friends house when it happened and waking up all of his family in the process. We were both totally stunned by it. That was a superb storyline that was built up for ages with vince seemingly trying everything in his power to stop the rock from qualifying for the tournament at the ppv. A classic ppv and a classic moment. They dont do wrestling like that anymore!

O.K those are all good ones!

But what about when Bamm Bamm Bigelow Put Taz through an ECW ring!

"That was Twisted!"

And to make it worse, Shane Douglas had to wrestle Al Snow in the following match in the same ring with a massive hole in one corner!

Thats Entertainment!

Savage vs. Steamboat Was Awesome!

Bret vs. Bulldog was great!

But I think the 60min. Ironman match with Bret Hart vs. HBK was one of the best matches I've ever seen!

Those two are truely among the best to ever grace the squared circle, all politics aside!:worship

Benoit winning the title at 'Mania 20, Macho winning the title at 'Mania 8 against Flair, Jericho winning against the Rock at No Mercy 2001 all rate highly.

As you can see I've gone for the nights when some of my favourite wrestlers won big matches. But I'd have to say my ABSOLUTE favourite is: "I've always heard you're full of shit Vince. Lets find out just how full of shit you really are!!"

WWE Moments

My Fave WWE moments to start with must be the Iron Man match at WM 12 between Bret Hart and HBK great technical wrestling (for most of it) bewtween two faces of the WWE at that time great ending also, sorry, have to giive the old WCW some credit the Monday Nitro when Goldberg defeted Hollywood Hogan but first had to beat Scott Hall the same night WM 13 Stone Cold Vs Bret Hart the beginning og Harts heel turn and the start of Stone Colds rise to fame and fortune

I always found the Ric Martel vs Shawn Michaels "No, Not the Face!" match to be the thing I remember best. Two cocky, arrogant, devilishly handsome guys squaring up week after week and then backing down. Then they made a match where they promised not to hit each other in the face.

Five minutes into the match Michaels twatted Martel full-on in the mouth and then it was a great match!

Summerslam 1988: Texas Tornado doing the Spinning Tornado Punch on Mr Perfect and winning the IC belt.

More recently, I liked it when HBK first came back vs HHH in the "Non-Sanctioned" Match. He had just knocked HHH to a table outside the ring, and despite his "bad back" got up on the top turnbuckle, looked at the crowd, acknowledged that he was, indeed, a loony, and flying elbowed HHH through the table.

Magical stuff!

Cheers!

Its gotta be WMXX Either the undertakers return or when Benoit got up to the second rope , World Heavyweight championship in hand raised the title the crowd going wild JR: Chris Benoit is the heavyweight champion of this world .

Benoit in tears ( Y dont people chant Cry beniot Cry like they did to angle?) and Even I got emotional and shed a tear lol.

Bret Hart beating Roddy Piper for the intercontinental Title at WM. Bret was just a mid-carder at that point but this mach set him for stardom. A fantastic match with two fantastic wrestlers. Seeing Roddy genuinely happy for Bret at the end was something i'll always respect Roddy for.

For me the best moment would have to be Austins return at No Way Out 2002

Closely followed by Triple H's RAW return after the quadriceps tear

Most favourite recent moment is by far Eddie's victory over Brock at this years No Way Out. I've been a fan of Eddie's for a while and just the suprise that Brock put him over made it all the more sweet!

Bret Hart beating Roddy Piper for the intercontinental Title at WM. Bret was just a mid-carder at that point but this mach set him for stardom.

Bret Hart was already made a star by Mr. Perfect over 7 months earlier at SummerSlam 91, thats when Bret broke out as a singles star. Shame his first IC title reign was dire. But then, with the likes on IRS and Papa Shango as opponents, you cant blame his reign for sucking.

My favorite moments include Hogan slamming and legdropping Andre at WMIII, Hogan passing the torch to Warrior at WMVI, Hogan vs Rock for atmosphere alone was awesome, the fact they had a tidy match was a bonus.

Austin during the run up to his Survivor Series 96 match with Bret, thats when Austin was at his best IMO.

Warrior pinning Savage at WMVII, great match, the pin with 1 foot was classic stuff...there are so many...Mike Tyson vs Austin scuffle on RAW and Tyson joining DX...man, thats all some great stuff.