Rangers (Glasgow)

from what i can gather its his first decent season, hes probably best known for scoring 4 goals for monaco against deportivo earlier on this season, other than that he's scored a few in france, so he should score a few in scotland given the chance, so along with other new signings rae and boumsong rangers are started to get a challenging side to the bhoys

I've not actually seen too much of him but by all accounts he is a very good player. He scored in both legs of the European Championship playoffs for Croatia and as welshlad said there, he scored 4 in one game against Deportivo. I think he'll be a great signing for us along with Jean-Alain Boumsong who is in the French squad and will add some much needed strength in the defence.

A player like Alex Rae, who despite being the wrong side of 30 is a good signing as well. He's a Rangers diehard who will give 100% and scored 8 goals in 37 games from the centre of midfield for a really struggling Wolves in the Premiership.

A lot depends on who Celtic bring in I guess but I can't see them getting someone who can score more than Larsson so I'd imagine it will be a lot closer next year with Celtic still being favourites.

Us? Cool!

Yeah, but I don't see Celtic having the advantage. I see it as Larsson is gone from Celtic and Rangers have brought in some top class talent. As long as they sign another midfielder to cover for the loss of Arteta and either Kevin Phillips or Nacho Novo then I reckon it will be us in the driving seat next year.

Keeper: Klos

Defender: Hutton, Ball, Andrews and Boumsong

Midfield: Lovenkrands, Rae, Arteta/replacement, Ricksen

Strikers: Prso and Novo

One hell of a team IMO.

Rangers suck. :P

Hmm, I think they'll win next season though, what's more I think they'll do it pretty easily. They're clearing out the deadwood like Mols, Capucho and the de Boers and bringing in Prso. I think we (Celtic) could do alright if we get Nacho Novo but we seem to keep going with the biscuit tin mentality, so I expect that we'll fanny about thinking about maybe possibly considering going for him, then one day I'll pick up the paper to read that Rangers just went out and bought him without making a fuss of it to the papers before anything is agreed, or humming and hawing over it.

I'm hoping Prso will be the next Oleg Salenko, but to be honest I think he will probably be quite good for Rangers while we'll have an old, tired team, no recognisable goalscorer and a thin squad that can't sustain injuries to key players. We'll probably sign someone who used to ber a semi-big name maybe five years ago to replace Larsson, but they'll be crap and just turning up for the money. At least Birmingham have signed Heskey as I was seriously worried that O'Neill would sign him. He still seems to have a fascination with Muzzy Izzet, I hope to God someone else signs him so that we won't, he's not the answer and nor is Rivaldo.

I still don't think that McLeish is a very good manager in the transfer market (not the same as managing his team, that's another issue) as his signings seem to be based entirely on aping what Celtic have (Boumsong and Andrews are blatantly the snidey Bobo Balde), or upon signing someone just so that Celtic can't get them (Emerson), or involve buying anyone who has done anything in a European match against Celtic (Arveladze, Capucho). I wouldn't be surprised if he also went for Dindane Aruna from Anderlecht or even 33-year-old Sonny Anderson on that basis.

However, while Martin O'Neill continues to overachieve with his current squad, the board will take that as the green light to give him no money and insist that he makes do with what he has, which will eventually lead to his patience runing out and telling the club to sod off when the right job offer comes his way.

In short, I expect Prso will be among the top scorers for definite next season and that Rangers will win the league. I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.

Na, its not really as clear cut as that. The team will have to gel. Celtic have been together a long time and there is a great continuity about them. I hope we can challenge them but I'm not sure we will. I guess, like most seasons, it will come down to the Old Firm games. I still think we need a couple of top class players before the start of the season to be serious challengers.

Yeah Cripplers right, it does need to gel, look at Chelsea on paper the best strike force certainly in Britain... Crespo, Mutu, Eider and Jimmy Floyd all great player but did they gel and score the shedload promised? Hell no so Chelsea ran out of steam eve though Terry and Gallas had great seasons at the back.

Celtic need to find another Larrson though or Rangers will catch up.

I have never believed that what Chelsea tried to do worked. Sure, they reached the Champions League Semi's but with a team like that, they should have been challenging for the Champions League in the final or even winning it. With the money they spent, they should be winning the Premiership.

Back to Rangers, yeah they will have to gel but it doesn't take that long in a realistic sense. A couple of months.

rivaldo today said he nearly wants to go to celtic as they have champions league ahaha he said "Scotland is paradise for forwards".anywayz can i jus say what the hell is the story with the rangers away tops recently??they are soo bad lol the one this season looks like a sunderland home top rip off and i seen the other one with the blue and red lines comin down it