How Gay are you...

Walshy

Whoa, apparently I'm 36% gay, even though I had Metallica playing in the background and was shouting 'grrrrrrr' at the monitor!

It still said I was too straight for today's modern women. I would have thought that at 36% it would have said something like 'you'd give, but not receive'!

It makes no difference anyway. The only people who annoy me over matters of sexuality fit into two categories. The first consists of people who are gay who try to live up to the stereotype of being gay. I'm talking mainly about blokes here I suppose, as they are given more stereotypes and tend to be more overbearing when they follow them, rather than gay women who tend not to make as much of an issue of it and have less focus upon them anyway. Be gay, by all means, but don't try to live up to a image of dressing up like a distress flare went off in your wardrobe and going on about boybands, disco music and making excessively feminine gestures. It's worse for people who know someone before they come out and then see them act like this from the moment they do. These people didn't have to change every conversation or discussion to focusing upon the fact that they were gay before, so why do they have do it after they discover themselves? I know about a handful of gay people, all of them are great guys, who gained more respect from me because when they said that they were gay, that was all it was that they needed to get off of their chests, then everything carried on as normal. I also know a guy who did follow those stereotypes (apart from the dressing up ridiculously part, he had all of the mannerisms and tastes though) but didn't say he was gay, then later on he told us that he was. That's also cool, because he was that sort of person genuinely, rather than camping it up excessively only after coming out to us. I just don't like it when people try to be something that they weren't before just to live up to some sort of image with which they seemingly expect to gain more credibility as a gay person or something.

The second category consists of heterosexual women who refer to their camp gay male friends with adjectives like 'cute', 'sweet' and 'funny' just because they act according to the gay male stereotype. If I were one of these camp gay guys I wouldn't want to be friends with those women. The camp guys aren't 'cute' or 'sweet' just for portraying a stereotype, they're just one of any number of guys like that, who also happen to f*** men. What's so 'cute' about that? I would, however, describe that type of women with adjectives such as 'patronising', 'clueless' and 'condescending', as they're the type of women who make friends with these guys just to talk to those guys about themselves and order them to do what they want to do.

However, I'm going to be a complete hypocrite and say what I think these people should do! Here's my Jerry style Final Thought:

Gay guys: be gay, don't be ashamed of it, but don't go overboard with the whole gay image, the 'look at me, aren't I gay?' behaviour and 'hey, that thing you just said about the process of photosynthesis totally relates to how I went down on this guy last night'. We're not impressed. By all means let us know that you're gay, once. Make reference to it if it's genuinely relevant to a conversation. Otherwise, why bother? Just be yourselves.

Girls chasing gay guy friends: Gay guys aren't your plaything to amuse you. Just because someone is gay or camp doesn't mean that you can patronise them by labelling them as 'kooky' or whatever other awful words you want to use to humiliate them. They're not there to be your f**king performers, so either treat them on an equal footing as genuine friends or leave them be if that's not what you want.

Ah but what right do I have to tell other people how to live their lives, since I only got 26% for this thing last year maybe I'm just getting ready to adjust ot different situations when Channel 4 declares that I have officially 'turned gay' in about two more years!

I was getting abit scared then.. as i was expecting the arrow to stop but it went all the way to 100%.. glad that wasnt the result :P

Im, apparantly, 30% gay!

Does that mean i wanna sleep with 30% of the male population.. haha

Boyo is 53% gay.

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well-adjusted hetero man!

Some of my girlfriends think I am an excellent shoppig partner, and one even prefers to go shopping with me to her friends. She calls me a "metrosexual", which she thinks is a good thing, but now...I'm not so sure.

Over 50% of me is gaylord!

Cheers!

Boyo is 53% gay.

Some of my girlfriends think I am an excellent shoppig partner, and one even prefers to go shopping with me to her friends. She calls me a "metrosexual", which she thinks is a good thing, but now...I'm not so sure.

Over 50% of me is gaylord!

Cheers!

Puff

OJ Mate

Much against my father's claim because he doesn't see me with a girlfriend, I am a boring 20% Gay, that means I seem to be poking my foot out the closet it seems.

So Boyo, being over half gay (which in my minds seems Bisexual to me) is perfectly normal for a hettie?

Methinks someone at channel 4 is having a laugh!

Saracen