School Prefects...

Great Lover

Most of my mates are prefects, they couldn't give a crap and they don't do there duties. They just wear a different coloured tie, even though they are being phased out. Biggest waste of time ever.

Only thing I ever did like that was being girl house captain at middle school. Basically I told the kids I would get them done if they played me up, and wore a funky red badge. Oh the good old days.

Ah yes I remember those. They are the ones that lock all the doors and shit and dont let you in school on breaks or dinners? At least thats what they did... I mena tried to do. Seriously whats the point in em? They are just kids who kiss teachers asses to become a "prefect", O my the joy of school :)

I was made prefect at school and I was absolutely mortified!! There was me and three other girls who were all best friends and I was the only one out of us chosen to be a prefect! Course whilst they were off chatting up lads etc I was left standing in the corridor like a muppet telling people not to run!!! :( Needless to say it didn't last long as I started not turning up and had to give my badge back :p shame!

Our schoiol doesn't have prefects. All 6th years (Scottish system is different so lets say the very final year of school. Usually Advanced O Levels I think) will be Prefects. Ours is a smaller school so we only have around 800 people in it. There are usually only 50 or so 6th years so they are all Prefects in a way. They just voulenteer to do whatever it is. It works out easier.

Lol, they brought in prefects when I was in the last year of high school, needless to say I wasn't one but one day one of them grassed me for smoking across the road from the school! Not on school land across the road from it! So the jumped up little Hitler got my size 10 in his nose for the grounding and detention I got, little s£%t.

I got offered a prefect thing at school, but I just laughed and said no, who wants to spend their lunch times standing in a corridor getting abuse from mini scallies who don't even come up to their knee's!

I'd much rather spend my lunch times eating my dinner and having a chat!