Fueds

the assasin

The HHH-HBK fued of the last almost 2 years has been in my opinion awesome! It totally rekindles the spirit of old where fueds were long lasting and you never quite knew when an old adversary would pop up to screw you over. At a time when most are dismissinG wwe and the writing, I give total accolades to the writers to keeping this one going, and who knows where it will end. And to say the least, its been exciting as all hell to see it play out. Definitly plays out as one of the best......anyone name anyothers...????

I'm enjoying the Jericho/Christian feud. Just goes to show you can never trust your best buddy in wrestling when there's a woman involved in the equation.

I can't say that I've been that keen on the HHH/HBK feud, but then as I don't like either wrestler, no surprises there.

I think the Kane/Taker feud is a bit more unique than that because they have played it out several shorter times over the past seven years. So it hasn't really lasted seven years. However, I don't believe these two will feud again any time soon.

This HHH and HBK feud should hopefully turn out to a good ending although I would prefer they ended it in some sort of nerer style match rather than the old Hell In A Cell that we are used to for this type of encounter (No spoilers).

The Randy Orton/Mick Foley storyline lasted around a year and was captivating to say the least. The culmination was great too!

Other than that, there haven't been too many noticeable feuds other than Jericho/Christian really.

Orton/Foley = A Year? Without checking myself, are you sure?

I really wish I had seen that. I didn't know of wrestling at that point but if I was into it, I am sure I would have loved it.

And Cactus, the Randy Orton gimmick has been going for a very long time. Ever since Evolution formed the second time I think. The first was when they were all injured besides HHH.

I think the "Legend Killer" gimmick was around before then because in the Orton vs Foley promos Orton went on about other "legends" he had defeated, before he had wrestled Foley.

HBK was in that list, I'm sure of it.

Cheers!

The 'Taker/Kane run has been brilliant over the years, as was Austin/Vince

but my favourite fueds have been the ones involving the lovely STEPHANIE.

classics such as the JERICHO verbals, with ANGLE backing up Steph,

The Invasion story lines with her.

The HHH "marriage" story (who could have guessed it would become reality)

the list goes on to include SABLE and more.

Some of the best IMO