Greatest Fears

TwistedJon

Hi everyone just wondered what things are you afraid of, this idea just came to me as a spider just crawled out from under my bed and made me scream like a baby.

I'm scared TO DEATH of spiders, in case you didn't guess.

So how about the rest of you?

Heights, but not being high just falling from the great height onto the concrete below and smashing my head like a over-ripe water melon...

Escaltors, saw a episode of casulty when I was six where an old women fell down one and her face got shredded and then in the paper last year a scottish women on holiday was eaten by an Italian one.

Dolls, not because of childs play but because my sister had an evil one that opened its eyes when you walked into the room it was in, I burned it at the age of seven and got in trouble...

I don't like oversized insects especially tarantulas and other huge spiders that shed their skin and leave them hanging around all over the place - shudder.

I have a paralysing fear of heights - can't climb up ladders or anything like that (although I am happy to walk up mountain sides). It was a huge achievement to climb up to the top of the towers at Warwick Castle.

SPIDERS- theres one in the bathroom that looks at me, the buggers goin down the drain when he gets in that bath.

SNAKES- yuck the less said the better

DOGS- Well this fear has been conquered yay. We had a staffordshire bull terrier puppy and then my fear went away.

HURTING MYSELF BADLY- speaks for itself

Planes :( They scare me so much.

Heights. Planes only scare me becuase of heights.

Erm being emotinally hurt :( Never ever like getting my emotions upset or losing a loved one etc. Shame that happend while ago with my ex. Never again. Not yet anyways.

I think the last one is the worst. I cannot handle my own emotions sadly :(

Chris

My worst fear is sailing. Not just water, thats lovely, its just that i cant get on a boat, hovercraft, yacht or ship without screaming like a little child. I dont remember any particular incident which caused this fear, as far as i can remember it has been there.

My greatest fear is that you'll all find out the truth. The truth. THE TRUUUUUUTH! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That and spiders.

I found The Truth, he's on TNA...

Okay, so that joke sucked.

My biggest fear is being called a geek over the internet.

I have a fear of being as stupid as I am now for the rest of my life, that would be a bit of a shame.

Different outcomes after death scare me, like an eternal rest of nothingness: no movement, no thought, no existence. Also being re-incarnated as a person who I myself would hate, or going to hell for all the bad things I've done! The thought of being stuck in strong river rapids that just leads to a dead-end wall and not being able to swim scares me aswell; just being in a position where you can only fight for your life until you realise you're not going to make it, that would be hell! Sometimes I day dream, in real depth about the worst kind of situations I can imagine, like watching a family member or friend or girlfriend be tortured or something, guess I have an imagination I can't really handle!