If Vince stepped down?

Matt

What do you think would happen if Vince stepped down? Everyone conplains bowt him but would the WWE be any better if he left. If he goes then Shane and Steph will take charge and what then? If you think HHH was hogging tv now then whats it gonna be like when his wife is running the company.

I think Shane would probably do a good job that is if he doesnt put himself into fueds like he did with Kane.

Overall i think that id rather have Vince running the company than his kids.

How bowt u guys?

I dont think steph or shane would run it he would probably get someone who would attract the crowd like SCSA

Vince would happily give away control of his national wrestling product to not only someone outside of his family or the companies management structure but someone who he has had several public disputes with in the past?

Mind you WWE is a PLC so it isn't as simple as Vince wants out and just gives control away.

Edited by Tajiri

Shane is soo much cooler than Steph, I'd much rather have him at the helm - bring back high spot wrestling.

My head says Steph though, and with HHH by her side (especially after his recent acts of unselfishness) I can imagine they would concentrate on the wrestling, promote classic federation years characters, young talent, and better acting.

Shane would want everyone to carry razorblades in their boots so they can cut themselves open if the crowd start shouting "booooooring".

Cheers!

He is coming back before the end of the year' date=' Vince and him have sorted out there differences. He will return for a while then say a proper farewell to the fans. Bubble not burst![/quote']

Thought that was just a rumour, I heard they were talking about releasing a best of Bret Hart DVD but thats it

HHH attened Judgment Day as part of management rather than work the Raw house show the same night. And people still claim HHH doesn't have pull within that company.

Yeah I think that kinda confirms what everyone had suspected really. Why the hell Triple H needed to be there instead of a Raw house show I really don't know, well I do know but I don't see a valid reason for it. :)