Out Today

Matt

Today is the release date for New Found Glorys new album 'Catalyst'. I know that there's certain people on these boards that have been critical of NFG before (right Mr Richards) but this week i read the review of the album in Kerrang the album got 4 stars and the writer says the bands music has gone in a much more mature direction. I love the new song 'All Down Hill From Here' and i think its worth buying.

I like NFG, got all their other albums, and will most probably get their new stuff. I wont buy it though.. ill download :P

Also, Ash's new album Meltdown is out today! So go buy it people! Ive heard 4 tracks of the new album, and every one is explosive as the ones you have probably heard. Their new stuff is really really good.

And by the way, Kerrang sucks. They know nothing. I wouldnt go of their ratings.

Vamp's right, they give Good Charlotte 4K's... so the reviewer must have been deaf... Plus one year they gave 'One By One' by the Foo Fighters 2K's but put it at number 2 or 3 in the album of the year poll... Kerrang is a little kiddy mag now which is a shame.