Up and coming World Champion?

Richard Flair

Already in 2004, we have watched Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit win their respective brand's major titles. But there are so many more ready to do the same. There are Randy Orton, Edge, John Cena, Christian, Booker T and RVD all gunning to win their first WWE or World title. Out of these men, and feel free to add more if you feel it is appropriate, who will actually win the WWE or World Championship this year?

John Cena probably won't get it until like 2007ish and RVD might be leavin around the Summer?? and Booker T is already a 5time, 5time, 5time, 5time, 5time wCw Champ.. and hes meant to be retirin in a few years so maybe thats all rite ..

Cena by Summerslam 2005, Orton likewise, Shelton Benjamin by 2006, Ric Flair world champion for 2007 in its entirity (only kidding)

dupree is a prospect as is Conway and Christian. Eugene will be in some kind of title picture although possibly only IC level. JBL has suprised me, damn he is good to hate!

I see Cena getting into the World Title hunt in about a year. The question is whether it will be as heel or face. Most likely it will be HHH wearing the strap which means that after a great build-up Cena will get crushed by the Ego from Conneticut. Face Cena chasing the evil champ and bagging (pun intended) on him would be quite entertaining.

All those people sound great, chrsi jerciho I think deserves one more go at it.

But something tells me that maven ......yes uni-brow maven....could be in the main event stage in about years time.

Although they are great talents, i dont see either Cena or Dupree being top level material at all, they will probably remain on the upper mid card. With Orton it looks as if it will only be a matter of time before he gets the big one, his talent is amazing and has already shown he can pull off high quality matches.

Also, i am a fan of Maven, but i dont think there is a chance of Heavyweight gold for him, maybe just the IC.

I'm not so sure about Jindrak! But as we all know, you can go from tag team wrestler/Velocity Main Eventer to PPV Main Eventer in a matter of months (Look at A-Train or JBL). But with Guerrero and benoit, they were worked up for a long time. Right now, I don't think Jindrak has a chance until at least WrestleMania 23, if he will Main Event it at all.