Movie for a date

Hey

I am not too quick on the latest movies for the UK but I am looking to take a girl out to the movies next weekend and I need to know what movie might be good for us to see. Nothing romantic. Something popular or scary. Maybe a comedy too. Has to be out, or coming out, in the UK.

The TWO Community Rep, and Love Counsellor says : Why not go and see The Day After Tomorrow?

Looks awesome...

Global warming has continued and the earth has been battered by a number of tornadoes, hurricanes and earthquakes and the world is in the grip of another ice age. Professor Adrian Hall must race to New York to save his son while trying to save the earth.

Thank you.

• Like 1

The TWO Community Rep, and Love Counsellor

Where were you when I had my relationship problem? :( Damnit. Anyways I agree take her to see "The Day After Tommorow". You can also come up with a nice punch line, not sure on one right now but something like "The day after tomorrow I can see us both a step closer to fufiling (spelt right?) out destiney in spending our life together" if this is a new reltionship dont say that though, 7 - 8 months into a reltionship it perfect ;) If she back hands you I never told you this :P

Chris

He doesn't want to see anything romantic though Goldy. :)

CJR, i've always been around as the Community Rep. If you had a problem, you should clicked the email link in my sig and asked for some good ol' advice. :P Hope everything is okay now though mate!

Go see Van Helsing, cas it's not that good, and you'll need to keep each other occupied to relive the boredom ;)

Secret Window is good too. Everyone has said it's crap but I say they're talking crap. Easily one of the best films I've seen this year.

Secret Window

Anything with Johnny Depp in is awesome. Im a guy and im seriously attracted to him. No idea why. Im NOT gay I just find him really attractive. To ansewer Pabs questions. Im getting over it all now :) Been 4 weeks since we spoke, im a free man again, just think about her now and then which gets me down but not nearly as much as before. Thank you anyways :)

Chris

I think the overall idea is to go for either 50 First Dates (This is actually a first date) or Van Hesling (I need to find out more about that movie first though. Another idea is to go for The Day After Tommorow like cjr suggested. Cjr, this is the first date therefore I have no intentions of spending my life with this girl yet.

Thanks guys!

Oh crap, another problem. Do I pay for her? We are the older half of teenagers but not yet eighteen.

Pay for her and show her you aren't a cheap skate and you like her enough to spend money on her... But if she insits to point of an arguement cave in or she'll think your stubborn. Be a romantic and at least offer eh, think of the real life Flair, he'd pay.

I have no idea how it is chosen, but I'd fall off my chair laughing if this topic made it to the "Topic of the Week". I can see it now.

Richard Flair, a new user at TOW, decided to ask the members on what he should do on his first date at the cinema, what he should see and if he should pay for his girl's ticket. What do you think? Find out more at this topic!

Thanks mate, that's less work for me to do for next week's newsletter :D

THREAD OF THE WEEK

Richard Flair, a new user at TWO, decided to ask the members on what he should do on his first date at the cinema, what he should see and if he should pay for his girl's ticket. Engrossing read!

MOVIE FOR A DATE - http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12206 - Richard Flair

:)

I think you shouldn't pay for her ticket cas girls are stupid like that (equal rights and all) but offer to pay for popcorn and drinks and insist you buy them. Less money for you to spend, whilst keeping the whole deal about making her feel special.

I think it all depends on how much money she has. If you invited her then it's only fair to pay for some of it because it may leave her skint or something. Make sure she knows whats she's expected to pay for before you go, cas she'll only be embarrased if she hasn't got enough or something. If you decided together i'd imagine she'd take enough money to cover herself just in case.

Personally i'd always pay my own way then I'd never be in debt to a bloke or they couldn't expect anything of me if you know what I mean lol. Least the entrance fee anyways.

Hope you have a good evening Richard, let us know how it goes and what you see etc. :xyx

Dude an Odeon surrounded by a Pizza Hut and a McDonalds! Do you live by any chance in a Scottish replica of Rochdale! The cinema down the road is an Odeon with a Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Gym and B&q around it! Do you have the same, is the world replcating its self?!?!!

Sorry, but Ric how did the date go? It should have happened by now, come and share with the agony aunts here on the board.