Belfast fans - help!

Guest MissUK

Guest MissUK

Hi everyone, I wondered if someone could help me out with some info on the Belfast show that's been announced for October.

Is it at the Odyssey arena, sorry I've looked on the net and can't find any info. My nephew is a huge WWE fan and has just informed me there is a show in Belfast! I've promised to take him to a show this year, and I've already missed the Manchester and Sheffield ones. If I get this one wrong, my life won't be worth living!

If its not too much of a pain, could someone tell me how far the airport is from the city centre and any hotels in the area? Thanks very much.

It is the Odyssey Arena. As for distance from the airport, it depends what airport. If it is Belfast City airport then its about 10 minutes max away from the arena. If it is Belfast International Airport you're talking about 45 minutes possibly. Hotel wise I'm not too sure, there is a Hilton nearby where the wrestlers will be staying although I imagine its quite expensive.

I wonder where WWE will hold the England events, i think London will be a major possibility coz WWE aint bin there for a while and 2nd would be Manchester because its the biggest Arena in Europe and is the buisiest concert venue in the World and WWE would get a lot of money coming in from it. anyone else??

~The Lord Of Darkness :worship

Guest MissUK
Can I bother you all with just one more question? Could there be any more dates added to this Down n Dirty tour or is the Belfast date a one off? Just been adding the costs up and I don't think my credit card will take it!!