WWE Judgment Day Quiz and Chat -TONIGHT

Kam

WWE Judgment Day Quiz and Chat -TONIGHT

Quiz

The Quiz will take place from 8-9pm in the Quiz Room, for more info see the Quiz Page:

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/wrestling-quiz.php (includes current leaderboard)

Colin will be the quiz master for tonight, so those of you lagging behind, its a good night to play.

This is just the 5th QUIZ of the new season - so its a great time to take part.

Anyone can take part in the quiz, you do not need to register, just turn up in the Quiz Room at 8pm (UK Time).

WWE Judgment Day PPV Chat

The PPV Chat will follow on after the quiz from 9pm to 1am (UK Time).

TWO Chatrooms

Cya there.

:xyx

We had a nice turnout and thanks to the new ruling we had no rule breaking. Here are the final scores.

Bradshaw101 - 14

Dra - 13

Big T - 6

Martin - 5

Dan - 4

WWEForumUK - 2

chavo - latino heat - 2

Russ - 2

Do not qualify for points:

Mystery Spammer 3 - -1

Kam - -5

Special No League Points Entrant -

Chris2K - 13

For those interested, there will be TWO quizzes next month.

The Bad Blood quiz will be hosted by myself on June 13th, and will cover mainly WWF/E events in June and other wrestling stuff.

The Great American Bash quiz will be hosted by Colin on June 27th, and will cover mainly WCW events in June, as well as Colin's usual array of questions.

Both quizzes will count towards the league, so don't forget!

My one night out of retirement, a la Foley, was a huge success, as I attempted 2 questions and got them both right.

JJJ, Inoki and Flair. These were my answers, and it looks like a Who's Who of pro wrestling. Anyway, Colin did a good job with the quiz, and it goes somewhat towards making up for not sending me 10 Things To Do With WCW Backstage Assault.

CFB Sayz- With two quizmasters on different brands, does that mean my idea of TWO rosters is going to be put into action? YES! First, the town of Birtley. Second, TWO. Next...THE WORLD! MWA HAHAHAHAHA!